Strange PM's

Help Support CattleToday:

BTW. I am the same backhoeboogie that posts sometimes over in ranchers. :D (I was even acused of having different names.)

Well, all the PM's I've ever recieved have been pleasant exchanges. Only one, which was apparently deleted before I ever saw it, was told it had been "filtered".

Ali---I think there's a sticky or something on here about making threats to people's lives :lol2: :lol2:

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":2i97wqq0 said:
Well, all the PM's I've ever received have been pleasant exchanges. Only one, which was apparently deleted before I ever saw it, was told it had been "filtered".
I think 'filtered' occurs when your mailbox is full and therefore cannot accept further PM's????

Workinonit Farm":2i97wqq0 said:
Ali---I think there's a sticky or something on here about making threats to people's lives :lol2: :lol2:Katherine
You can't be serious Katherine, who would do a thing like that :shock: :lol:

alisonb":2xh07xd5 said:
Workinonit Farm":2xh07xd5 said:
I think 'filtered' occurs when your mailbox is full and therefore cannot accept further PM's????

No. I aksed about it and was told it was deleted before I ever saw it due to some type of filter or some such.

Workinonit Farm":2xh07xd5 said:
Ali---I think there's a sticky or something on here about making threats to people's lives :lol2: :lol2:Katherine
You can't be serious Katherine, who would do a thing like that :shock: :lol:

Who? Well....there are a lot of whackos out there ya know, so one never knows! :lol2: :lol2:

Katherine

rockridgecattle":13rnd8iu said:
Now I feel out of the loop...don't even get pm's.
:???:
LOL :lol2:

I know you got at least 1 or 2 a few years ago with regard to ear-tags....I sent them. :lol2: :lol2:

Maybe someone will PM you now. :lol2:

Katherine

Strange pm's??????????? I haven't had any strange in 16 years :lol2:

Really the only strange pm's I've had was from an eastern TN fellow. At first, I felt privileged and honered to recieve a pm from the one only s....... But the wind was sucked from my sail when I learned that it was a shotgun chain letter. Where is the "crying in my beer" emoticon? :lol2:

Ouachita":y2cql0ee said:
Strange pm's??????????? I haven't had any strange in 16 years :lol2:

Really the only strange pm's I've had was from an eastern TN fellow. At first, I felt privileged and honered to recieve a pm from the one only s....... But the wind was sucked from my sail when I learned that it was a shotgun chain letter. Where is the "crying in my beer" emoticon? :lol2:
Just watch out out for one from the guy from Southern OK. :hide: :mrgreen:

backhoeboogie":2p6z4buz said:
pdfangus":2p6z4buz said:
apparently even on line social drama is lost on me.....

I no longer have any idea what this thread is about....

anybody wanna talk about cows and horses?

Please understand that I am thin skinned and cried two weeks when the personal assaults were going on. I went through a box a Kleenex everyday. Even had to go see a shrink. That was a mistake - it was either a shrink CB or Isom recommended.

Heck. Things got so bad I didn't even post in this forum for a whole hour or so.

It had to be Isom on the shrink I still believe in good old fashion medicine men and an owl feather to drive off the haints.
If she is still bothering you Boogie you can use this but of coarse you wont get a second date.
Tell you can hire everything done all your looking for is a maid, a whore and a cook is she applying for the job this should take you right off the marry list.

Latest posts