Strange PM's

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
I received a PM from a CT member informing me that I have been "standing up" for the wrong people on the board and that he "didn't like it" :shock: . So, who are the right or wrong people anyway?? Seems I need permission to make my own choice :help: . Whatever.....

Has anyone else ever received weird PM's?

I look forward to a pm. I always get to know a member better. I used pm once to apologize to a female member I made insensitive comments to.

Haven't had it happen here (yet) but most of the PMs I've ever gotten elsewhere were 'aww craps'--not 'atta boys'--and were usually from a moderator. I've tried to behave here----but sometimes--it's hard.

alisonb":14xsdroj said:
I received a PM from a CT member informing me that I have been "standing up" for the wrong people on the board and that he "didn't like it" :shock: . So, who are the right or wrong people anyway?? Seems I need permission to make my own choice :help: . Whatever.....

What's so hard for you to understand? Like I said in my PM, you should always be for ISOMADE and no one else!!!! Makes perfect sense to me. :D

The PM's I've gotten here at CT have been very nice and respectful. I enjoy getting to know members one on one off the board. Heck, I've even purchased cattle from a member of CT and I was extremely pleased with the transaction.

I haven't gotten an wierd PM's since Frankie Days. Most all of mine have been positive. I have PM'd back and forth with allot of folks on here. I have met a couple of CT members and plan to meet some more one day. It seems that most CT folks do a pretty good job at standing up for themselves. Not too many pushovers in the cattle business..............they wouldn't last very long.

slick4591":xiyrhj8m said:
Alan":xiyrhj8m said:
Doesn't PM stand for "public message"?

private

My mistake slick, I need to remember that a sarcastic joke doesn't go over on the Internet very well. Truly my :dunce: move.

:tiphat:
Alan

alisonb":dqaofp9x said:

Ali I really appreciate you standing up for me regardless of what others might think. ;-) :cowboy:

alisonb":8o3dfruk said:

I dont get it.. who you been standing up for?? Someone weird?? :lol2:

i have gotten several PMs from folks and they were all positive and a pleasure to correspond with. I am proud that those folks took the time to send me a private note. I thank them one and all....

I have never received anything but positive PM's since joining here in July 2009 until this one, have also made some good friends :D .
TexasBred":3k42yj85 said:
Ali I really appreciate you standing up for me regardless of what others might think. ;-) :cowboy:
Honestly I prefer to think of it as being in 'cahoots'....we need to take that Isomade out :nod:

alisonb":3p93rnp2 said:
I have never received anything but positive PM's since joining here in July 2009, have also made some good friends :D .
TexasBred":3p93rnp2 said:
Honestly I prefer to think of it as being in 'cahoots'....we need to take that Isomade out :nod:

You mean take him out to dinner or what?? :lol:

Latest posts