Strange PM's

Help Support CattleToday:

The strangest pm I got wasn't really strange but it was from someone wanting to know if it was alright if she used a picture I had posted on here of a Burr Oak tree in a magazine article she was writing and I said "Sure, feel free. This is America, baby!"

alisonb":2qeyx898 said:
No, not out for dinner but out out! - he's gotta disappear for good :p

tsk tsk Ali... now u know that aint gonna happen. Just keep gettin & sending those weird PM's... :clap:

alisonb":2hj4ulgk said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: Looks like me and my fig leaf will be coming to visit you for Christmas this year. :D

Isomade":2l9sso0l said:
alisonb":2l9sso0l said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: Looks like me and my fig leaf will be coming to visit you for Christmas this year. :D
careful Isomade......I smell a trap....and you are walking right into it.

alisonb":1l1k8wot said:
I have never received anything but positive PM's since joining here in July 2009 until this one, have also made some good friends :D .
TexasBred":1l1k8wot said:
Ali I really appreciate you standing up for me regardless of what others might think. ;-) :cowboy:
Honestly I prefer to think of it as being in 'cahoots'....we need to take that Isomade out :nod:
Better handle this with 'PM's".... :cowboy:

Isomade":3eiafat2 said:
alisonb":3eiafat2 said:

Don't get your hopes up Ali.... If I had to guess, you may be pretty disappointed with what might peak out from behind that little tea leaf. :lol2:

Deepsouth":2jf7xatq said:
Limomike":2jf7xatq said:
I dont get it.. who you been standing up for?? Someone weird?? :lol2:

There's someone weird on here? :shock:

Absolutely. She doesn't come in much anymore but she's here and she's got friends. Texasbred seems to be here favorite. She seemed alright for a long time. Found out she was trolling for an upgrade. I wasn't ready to downgrade. She sent everybody and their brothers pm's. Then I started getting pm's letting me know what was up. The truth doesn't hurt at all.

Ya'll be careful. It aint no big thang. Consider the source. I thought this gal seemed alright for quite some time. Found out she is completely nutso.

backhoeboogie
Absolutely. She doesn't come in much anymore but she's here and she's got friends. Texasbred seems to be here favorite. She seemed alright for a long time. Found out she was trolling for an upgrade. I wasn't ready to downgrade. She sent everybody and their brothers pm's. Then I started getting pm's letting me know what was up. The truth doesn't hurt at all.

Ya'll be careful. It aint no big thang. Consider the source. I thought this gal seemed alright for quite some time. Found out she is completely nutso.

i thought her favorite was dylan

cross_7":s6mwy0ui said:
backhoeboogie

i thought her favorite was dylan

:D

backhoeboogie":1nguatgi said:
Deepsouth":1nguatgi said:
Limomike":1nguatgi said:
I dont get it.. who you been standing up for?? Someone weird?? :lol2:

There's someone weird on here? :shock:

I guess I'll just have to stay out of the loop. I can't even tell who is a he or who is a she most of the time. I get surprised about once every 6 months or so, and have to re-categorize a member. :hide:

Its been a couple of years back. You'd know this she was a she. She plays it up. Friends let you know what she is sending out. People you thought were friends - well...... Now you know.

apparently even on line social drama is lost on me.....

I no longer have any idea what this thread is about....

anybody wanna talk about cows and horses?

SSGenetics":2lvifq2i said:
Isomade":2lvifq2i said:
alisonb":2lvifq2i said:

Don't get your hopes up Ali.... If I had to guess, you may be pretty disappointed with what might peak out from behind that little tea leaf. :lol2:
:shock:
We are making green fig preserve this side of the world, about 40 odd trees to be picked - we'll just put him in line :lol:

Pdf - It would seem that Boogie had some desperate woman hot on his trail, perhaps he will give us some more clues as to who she is.....

pdfangus":2vs1q39a said:

I no longer have any idea what this thread is about...
:nod: :clap: :nod: I am so confused! :? I am looking for a couple good recipient cows. Any advise? :tiphat:

buy good ....
buy local....
work out a deal with a neighbor who has some decent cows and managment.
I did this with a neighbor
I provided the embryos and the vet stuff.
he provided the commercial cows.
we split the progeny with me getting to pick calves that suited my goals. he got some nice replacment heifers. I still have one of those embryos who has now had 12 calves and last years bull weaned off over 800 lbs without ever a mouthful of grain....That good registered angus cow was carried and raised by a Hereford cow named Elvira.

I get strange PM's from Pinz everyone once in awhile. It's weird, he writes like he talks and I can't understand either.

pdfangus":3jsvd3rd said:

I no longer have any idea what this thread is about....

Please understand that I am thin skinned and cried two weeks when the personal assaults were going on. I went through a box a Kleenex everyday. Even had to go see a shrink. That was a mistake - it was either a shrink CB or Isom recommended.

Heck. Things got so bad I didn't even post in this forum for a whole hour or so.

Latest posts