Strange new world

Help Support CattleToday:

farmguy

Reaction score
I am upset. Good friends of ours have three boys, the oldest is in tenth grade and has a kinda sorta girlfriend. These friends are good Christian parents and have rules for their boys. The tenth grader, Bob
has curfews for school nights and laxer for weekends. Breaking the rules causes consequences. Also he is limited to things and places he can attend. Bob has chores he must do, is a good student and a wrestler. All three boys are a joy to be around. Now the girl friend is from a single parent home with no rules. The girl's mother turned these parents in to the school for abusing their son with these rules. So now our friends have to go through an investigation. I know this is necessary just in case but to be put through this simply because of rules seems ridiculous. We have many grandchildren (32) and I do want them protected. Our one son's wife had two month old baby and she tripped on the stairs of their split level and little girl's leg was broken. This too was investigated with the police examining their other children and I had no problem with that. Everything was fine. Just irks me, farmguy

I'd probably be pizzed if this happened to me but there are some sick people out there and for the kids sake its better to be safe than sorry. I'd probably end up returning the favor to the person who reported me though. Who knows what they will find in her home.

I bet BOB is involved in this accusation. At the very least he's built it up in the gfs and gfs mamas mind that he's abused.

There should be some recourse for false accusations.

Latest posts