Speaking of tattoos

Help Support CattleToday:

branguscowgirl":2l64tckg said:
I have no desire to ever get another one. And if it was easier to do, I would probably have the one that I have removed. No one sees it, so it has not been a priority.

However I do look forward to the day when I am old and wrinkly and the Nurses refer to me as "The old Biker Chick in room #150." :lol:

You got a freakin tramp stamp.............Let me guess. PROPERTY OF HELLS ANGELS.

LauraleesFarm":1irv149a said:
I'm from the generation where pictorial tattoos were considered undesirable, and my husband feels the same way. I would never get one, and he wouldn't have me if I did (well probably a stretch but he would NOT like it). EXCEPTION: I am going to have my eyeliner tastefully tattooed one of these days!

That being said, my son has several tattoos, my brothers do also. One of my brothers does his own tats. But I thank God that my 21 year old gorgeous daughter does not have one and does not want one, nor any body piercings!

Not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, just stating my opinion!

Edited to add:
The other day I had a patient in the hospital that was covered in tattoos. I understand that some certain tattoos have gang related meanings and possibly prison meanings.
He had the tear tattoo on one eye (lost a friend? I guess?)
He had the F word in every imaginable use of the word all over his body.
His knuckles read F ... This just like the picture posted of Plan Ahea...
I was absolutely disgusted, and I was certain to wear gloves!

It means he killed someone..........good idea on the gloves.

None here and no one in our family has one yet. There's some good looking gal's that are tattooed head to tail. Just makes no sense to me.

3waycross":f2s1oews said:
LauraleesFarm":f2s1oews said:
I'm from the generation where pictorial tattoos were considered undesirable, and my husband feels the same way. I would never get one, and he wouldn't have me if I did (well probably a stretch but he would NOT like it). EXCEPTION: I am going to have my eyeliner tastefully tattooed one of these days!

That being said, my son has several tattoos, my brothers do also. One of my brothers does his own tats. But I thank God that my 21 year old gorgeous daughter does not have one and does not want one, nor any body piercings!

Not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, just stating my opinion!

Edited to add:
The other day I had a patient in the hospital that was covered in tattoos. I understand that some certain tattoos have gang related meanings and possibly prison meanings.
He had the tear tattoo on one eye (lost a friend? I guess?)
He had the F word in every imaginable use of the word all over his body.
His knuckles read F ... This just like the picture posted of Plan Ahea...
I was absolutely disgusted, and I was certain to wear gloves!

It means he killed someone..........good idea on the gloves.

Had to look that up .. :???:
The tattoo can have several meanings. In the United States, it can signify that the wearer has killed someone.[2] Alternatively, the number of teardrops may indicate the wearer was raped while in prison.[3] It may also indicate the wearer has been imprisoned or indicate the loss of a loved one or fellow gang member.

Wear 20 pairs of gloves . :cowboy:

3waycross":pkfq16bb said:
branguscowgirl":pkfq16bb said:
I have no desire to ever get another one. And if it was easier to do, I would probably have the one that I have removed. No one sees it, so it has not been a priority.

However I do look forward to the day when I am old and wrinkly and the Nurses refer to me as "The old Biker Chick in room #150." :lol:

You got a freakin tramp stamp.............Let me guess. PROPERTY OF HELLS ANGELS.
:lol: NOOOOO Wayyyy 3way! I have a very small Harley emblem red rose on the back of one hip. Very discreet and tasteful. :hide:

3waycross":3lee7bl6 said:
I don't know. We may need photographic evidence. :cowboy:
:lol: Now don't make me ruin my pristine reputation around here by posting a picture! :lol: I rarely turn down the chance to remove doubt, but I will have to let this one go. :D

I have none and don't desire any.

There was a tattoo thread on another forum I'm on that was similar to the shorts and flip flop thread we had here, but it was more heated, :lol2:

Don't remember much about it (other than it hurt like heck) , but woke up one morning back in the bad old days with a girlfriend's name, and a little rose tattooed on my left chest. Pretty small to begin with and faded so much now it's hard to see thru the hair, so yeah, I have one, and not proud of it but no way in hades I'll ever (or ever could) get drunk enough to wear flipflops. Done lots of things in my life, but that ain't one of 'em.
Gotta draw a line somewhere.

greybeard":lrciduvd said:
Don't remember much about it (other than it hurt like heck) , but woke up one morning back in the bad old days with a girlfriend's name, and a little rose tattooed on my left chest. Pretty small to begin with and faded so much now it's hard to see thru the hair, so yeah, I have one, and not proud of it but no way in hades I'll ever (or ever could) get drunk enough to wear flipflops. Done lots of things in my life, but that ain't one of 'em.
Gosh I can just see it. A little rose with "Caustic" in cursive letters all covered in hair.

I don't have any and have never desired to get one. Have never seen a tattoo that I thought improved the looks of any lady I have looked at.

Like someone else said, never thought anything was important enough to brand me with.

Also didn't like the thought of the pain doing it, I know I am a wimp. Also I am to tight to spend money on something like that, didn't see how I gained anything from it. Not enough ink around to improve my looks.

I will say the artistic ability of some on the people doing them is amazing, although I wonder what they will look like years later.

Nope. Simply don't want anything that permanent. The temporary ones seem like they would get most people past that initial impulse, without the later regret.
Don't understand, at all, the people who want to cover the whole arm/neck/back, etc. Nor will I hire anyone with visible tattoos
Have no problem with them if you can't see them.
I have a bigger problem with piercings. Facial, and nose in particular, are simply gross to me. I can see all manner of blood and injuries, but cannot handle a pierced nose without suffering a wave of nausea.

Isomade":30ogpins said:
greybeard":30ogpins said:
Gosh I can just see it. A little rose with "Caustic" in cursive letters all covered in hair.

:banana: :banana:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts