Sound of Freedom

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave

Reaction score
If you haven't seen the movie Sound of Freedom I would encourage you to go to it. When the credits start to roll at the end there is a small block in the corner that says a special message and it scrolls down the time until it plays. It is worth waiting on to see.

If you haven't seen the movie Sound of Freedom I would encourage you to go to it. When the credits start to roll at the end there is a small block in the corner that says a special message and it scrolls down the time until it plays. It is worth waiting on to see.
I want to go see it. Is it at all theaters nationwide or only a select few?

I've heard it is very impactful.

I want to go see it. Is it at all theaters nationwide or only a select few?

I've heard it is very impactful.
It is more than a select few but because it was not produced by one of the big companies it is some what limited. We did hear about it right away and ended up taking a drive to be able to see it. They never did show it in the closest theater. When we heard about it they were closing it in the second closed town. But we really felt it was worth the drive.

A movie that is not graphic, not nasty or just filthy. It does get the point across very well. It shows the human toll on the victim and the enforcement. Every single person needs to see.

While it is definitely a topic that needs discussion and more attention.
My question is how much of it is factual and how much of it is hype for Tim Ballards now failed plans to run for senate.
Lots of controversy right now about O.U.R and Tim Ballard. And if many of his claims are fact or are they made up /not accurate depictions of what actually happened?