Speaking of tattoos

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus, that dude with the "Big Buck" on his tiny little chest, must have really killed a spike and was ashamed to get it mounted. That is so stupid looking. As many deer pictures as there are to hang on your wall, why? It is just beyond me to do something like that.

I saw one of our fellow posters here write they were going to get a tattoo of a grape, so that when they got older, it would turn into a raisin. I still laugh at that every time I think about it. :lol2:
It was actually a joke about a tattoo, but was so funny.

Then was the guy who had a $100 bill tattooed on his ...... Never mind can't finish it :oops: sorry lady's .

Does remind me of a commercial that aired several, several years ago. NFL locker room, big guy walks in and says "yeah boys! Made the team, look what if just got". Takes off his shirt and shows his back, huge tattoo of "Raiders" on his back, flexing his back all proud, coach comes by slaps him on the back and says " you've been traded to the Oilers! Life is unexpected I guess.

Alan, a friend of mine tattooed his unit on his arm and then signed up for special forces and apparently there is a riff between these two units. He kept it covered with a band aid for a little while but it came off and he caught a lot of grief over it.

Jogeephus":suiajd0c said:
Gonna take a wild guess and say this fella went deer hunting.

weird_tattoos_people_make_640_19.jpg
Either that or on the party scene he has a reputation for "going stag" and after a while he decided that it was something to brag about in the spirit of "lone wolf".

Chuckie":2pdp1drs said:
That picture above is not Hook! I went back and looked to make sure. :lol2: :lol2: It looks more like an add for a dude looking for a dude in a singles ad. :help:
I think it was an ad for sandals....could be Mr. Hook. :mrgreen:

MO_cows":1cl3ash1 said:
Don't have any ink, don't want any. Toyed with the idea when I first came of age and was rebelling against everything, but luckily I never saw a design that I thought was great enough to wear for a lifetime, then I got over it. My FIL had several and I saw what happened to them as he aged. It wasn't pretty! A co-worker has a great big colorful one on her chest, every time she wears something that it's visible, I feel sad for her, how ugly it will be in a few years, with some weight gain, pregnancy, etc.

I don't think any less of people who have them generally, however when they come to the food bank with all kinds of ink and piercings but they "can't afford" food, it's really hard to keep mouth shut.

my sentiments exactly...... :cowboy:
back in the day it would have been a sign of some independence.....but I could not figger what I wanted to say for ever....
today you are just another sheep in the flock....

Just rRemember that final scene in Revenge of the Nerds, Hook

Pic looks like a kid we call Gopher. His hair is a little lighter.

shock horror..I have a tat on my left ankle of a lizard, it is only small and can only been seen in the summer, when it isn't covered by my boots or trousers.