Songs that get stuck in your head

Help Support CattleToday:

As I woke up this morning to yet again tons of white crap falling from the sky this song immediately came to my mind and has been stuck in it ever since .

Lenny Kravitz , Fly Away

hillsdown":w2bz63li said:
As I woke up this morning to yet again tons of white crap falling from the sky this song immediately came to my mind and has been stuck in it ever since .

Lenny Kravitz , Fly Away

CRAP another Canadian 4letter word for snow. I am sorry to hear that HD. I wish it would snow here, we need it on the valley floor bad and our snowpack is dwindling.

We have a five year old grandaughter that lives with us. Lilly attends kindergarden at St. Beeds, in Montgomery, Alabama. When she gets home from school she allways watches her childrens catroon chanels.

Yesterday Kathy and I were in the car and I noticed Kathy was humming the "Woody the Woodpecker" tune. I told Kathy that she has been listening to too many cartoons.

Sometimes it's the "Wicked Witch" theme from "The Wizard of Oz" :? :help:

kerley":25w8mpxk said:
We have a five year old grandaughter that lives with us. Lilly attends kindergarden at St. Beeds, in Montgomery, Alabama. When she gets home from school she allways watches her childrens catroon chanels.

Yesterday Kathy and I were in the car and I noticed Kathy was humming the "Woody the Woodpecker" tune. I told Kathy that she has been listening to too many cartoons.
well your granddughter likes the old cartoons an thats a goodthing.

Latest posts