Songs that get stuck in your head

Help Support CattleToday:

Don't tell my heart, my achey breaky heart, I just don't think he'd understand.........

Now you will be cursed with this song in your head the rest of the day :nod:

Isomade":2qb4eles said:
Don't tell my heart, my achey breaky heart, I just don't think he'd understand.........

Now you will be cursed with this song in your head the rest of the day :nod:

You just had to do it...thanks a lot. :bang:

hillsdown":36m2ze7w said:
As I woke up this morning to yet again tons of white crap falling from the sky this song immediately came to my mind and has been stuck in it ever since .

Lenny Kravitz , Fly Away

I really don't like that song...

ALACOWMAN":2i180bs7 said:
Lammie":2i180bs7 said:
hillsdown":2i180bs7 said:
As I woke up this morning to yet again tons of white crap falling from the sky this song immediately came to my mind and has been stuck in it ever since .

Lenny Kravitz , Fly Away

I really don't like that song...
was Gladys kravitz his maw?

Yes, the nosey neighbor from Bewitched.

It's a good thing I can't open those youtube links here at work. I'd never get anything done.

ga.prime":1h91vny8 said:
[youtube]TsCeVdCDqjE[/youtube]
Thanks for that ga haven't heard that one for years....thankfully it hasn't got stuck yet, maybe because I'm listening to the radio, and a lot more songs are rolling through the brain. :?

Some day, I'll be livin in a big ol city, and all your ever gonna be is mean. -Taylor Swift

I hate that song, yet I will be singing it on the tractor for the rest of the day. :bang:

"It's a nice day for a white wedding" has been banging around in there since I woke up this morning with no signs of letting up soon.

"It's a nice day to....start agaaaaaaaaaain."

Dam it!! :bang:

Latest posts