Somebody had better grab this one

Help Support CattleToday:

Ole Massey really brings out the humor in folks don't he. I think Massey and Justasimmintal should partner up and start a new breed they could call the Simmi-Shorts or Shorty-Simmis.

salebarn junkie":1vyklkwx said:
I think massey wining hes having fun, yanking these guys chains, and they keep falling for it thread after thread after thread. Go get em massey.
You missed the boat. The kid craves credibility more than anything in the world. His dream is to be Respected for something he's not. If he was like another member on here who is actually younger than him, but is very humble, he would have what he so craves. However under his current username that will never happen, a better idea for him would be to get a new user name and start over. You can be the greatest in the world at something but if you are a pompous azz no one will care to listen. The statement that was made earlier about no one wanting to do business with a jerk was well on point. I pass through where Massey lives quite often, if he we're not such a jerk I would have shot him a PM and gone by to see his operation.

Isomade":owv8izrs said:
salebarn junkie":owv8izrs said:
I think massey wining hes having fun, yanking these guys chains, and they keep falling for it thread after thread after thread. Go get em massey.
You missed the boat. The kid craves credibility more than anything in the world. His dream is to be Respected for something he's not. If he was like another member on here who is actually younger than him, but is very humble, he would have what he so craves. However under his current username that will never happen, a better idea for him would be to get a new user name and start over. You can be the greatest in the world at something but if you are a pompous azz no one will care to listen. The statement that was made earlier about no one wanting to do business with a jerk was well on point. I pass through where Massey lives quite often, if he we're not such a jerk I would have shot him a PM and gone by to see his operation.
How many new names can we get, Iso? The Kid is on his second, and the first one was probably the best.

salebarn junkie":1w67gq5p said:
I thought it was fairly obvious by now...:lol:... Thread after thread after thread... :lol:

salebarn junkie":3agd13cd said:
I thought it was fairly obvious by now...:lol:... Thread after thread after thread... :lol:

salebarn junkie":hpfx3qip said:
Are you kidding? He's got papers and books flying everywhere trying to find his next answer. It's hillarious. :lol: :lol:

Santas and Duhram Reds":3snqhl0z said:
jhaws77":3snqhl0z said:
Did we ever get the answer to how a 9th grader owned so "many" head or why an "expert" cattleman would choose Shorthorn cattle?

Because all expert cattlemen raise Angus or Simmental, right? Sorry just had to say something to this post.
i wonder why the big ranches, and outfits use em ???

Santas and Duhram Reds":3941as1n said:
Good grief Ala, you like to fight over just about anything just for the sake of argument. I can think of many, many outfits that don't use them.
see this is pure bs, im not arguing im asking a question.... you wont see many real ranchers that dont use angus are angus based moma cows..

Santas and Duhram Reds":2rdtyx2q said:
Good grief Ala, you like to fight over just about anything just for the sake of argument. I can think of many, many outfits that don't use them.
and you must not be one of them seeing that you have 1/4 bloods for sale.

ALACOWMAN":usveksr6 said:
Santas and Duhram Reds":usveksr6 said:
jhaws77":usveksr6 said:
Did we ever get the answer to how a 9th grader owned so "many" head or why an "expert" cattleman would choose Shorthorn cattle?

Because all expert cattlemen raise Angus or Simmental, right? Sorry just had to say something to this post.
i wonder why the big ranches, and outfits use em ???

Because they can afford them....

Ride up through Deer Valley. Cattle neck deep in bunks while the pastures are irrigated and trimmed to look like a golf course.... Awsome cows to look at though! :tiphat:

Latest posts