Somebody had better grab this one

Help Support CattleToday:

Agman I must say I didn't post about gassy because I was green in the face of his knowledge, or his cattle. I posted because he is a big prick, and thinks everyone should take his advise because he reads books, and went to some college class. Doesn't matter who you are on this forum, if you act like a suck hole you get treated like one.
Massey's last post just proves it

sim.-ang.king":hxhpc8t7 said:
Agman I must say I didn't post about gassy because I was green in the face of his knowledge, or his cattle. I posted because he is a big prick, and thinks everyone should take his advise because he reads books, and went to some college class. Doesn't matter who you are on this forum, if you act like a suck hole you get treated like one.
Likewise, if you convey your thoughts like an illiterate idiot, you'll get treated like one.

"Green in the face of his knowledge"... Well looky there, buddy. Maybe you do have some potential after all.

hooknline":hxhpc8t7 said:
Writing ability has not one thing to do with ones capability as a cattleman or woman. But nice try at insulting people
Yet again
Capability, no. Capacity, yes.

Ya know, my dads got the same problem with his mouth. No filters between his brain and his toungue. It hasn't served him well in life. He's a smart man, but you'd never know it because he's always treating people like shyt and berating them. His life could be far different if he would have just been able to keep his mouth shut at times.
Just an anectdotal story for you massey

sim.-ang.king":3bpfn3er said:
Agman I must say I didn't post about gassy because I was green in the face of his knowledge, or his cattle. I posted because he is a big pompousprick, and thinks everyone should take his advise because he reads books, and went to some college class. Doesn't matter who you are on this forum, if you act like a suck hole you get treated like one.

There, I fixed it for ya sim. :D

Massey, I don't know if you are in real life, the way you come across on here. I do know people that are completely different in real life, than what they present themselves to be on the internet, from the depths of their parents basement. Have you considered that there might be potential future customers here, and that most of us would not deal with a pompous prick no matter what the breed or quality of cattle you have to offer? Like any industry, word travels fast. You only accelerate that with your post.
And no, I'm not a cattleman with vast reserviors of knowledge like yourself. I just raise commercial mutts, and do good at it. But someday soon............

Massey135":12wfojxv said:
If one were to simply analyze the writing ability of those that agree with me versus those that continually question my credibility, I think its fairly obvious... Well I'll let you come to your own conclusion.
Obviously you're not an english professor yourself.

Agman I read most of your post and find them reasonable. I think sometimes you need to remember the one phrase you used today "works for me" and realize that there is no universal method that is best for all cattle operations. Location, grasses, weather and many other things come into play. You're method would be pretty worthless in most of Texas but might work quite well in a few isolated areas.

As for remarks made to Massey, he77 stuff like that runs off his back like water off a duck's back. He's too busy telling us what he has done, what he does know and how little we all know to pay any attention to anything the rest of us might have to say. When you go back and put all his "tales" together you realize he's as full of shyt as a Christmas turkey but will be the last to know it. What he's accomplished in such a short time and with absolutely no outside help except grandpa's advice puts the likes of Michael Dell, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and others to shame. He's a legend in the making. Don't believe me....just ask him.

Which cattle of mine do you want to see, Massey? I don't carry a camera and most of them are up in the hills but I'll do it to shut you up. You want to see the dairy cattle I walk every morning before you even wake up(including the time differance)? My registered angus cows? My chars? My grade cows? I have all of the above and I got them by working with cows, not sitting in an office.
You DO NOT know as much as you think you do about cattle and you can't and you never will because while the rest of us were actually working with cattle you were in school towards a degree in finance and while we're around them all day you're sitting in an office trying to tell us how much you know about what we do ALL DAY. You're a hobbiest.
I will dedicate my sunday after my route and maybe a day or two this week if I can't find the cattle at the ranch but my condition is that if I put up, you shut up. I'll put up pictures of me horseback, show you my dogs, show you my customers cattle, show you my range, I'll even show you my farmground, I'll even post pictures of my wife if I can find them... As long as when I'm done you agree to go away. :D I don't post pics because it's inconveniant and I'm not all that computer savvy(i work with cows instead) but I don't have ANYTHING to prove to you.
Let me know today if you want me to start posting. I have a full schedule tommorrow so I need to know within the next hour or two if I need to change it. ;-)

agmantoo":28nc91c5 said:
Many of us come here to learn, others apparently to be the class clown or bully. If we happen to have a different perspective or an alternate way of accomplishing something it appears to be that a large number of the members are quick to put down others. It is not the ideas or the suggestions that get attacked. It is the personal character and credibility of the individual and it is done without any basis to substantiate the criticisms. I think we are all here to discuss cattle or the facets of cattle ownership. For me, I came here to learn more about cattle and not to argue or to be disgraced. I always have the option to not open a topic that I do not want to read and I exercise that privilege. On the other hand when I have what I feel is a worthwhile comment I may add something to the discussion. Occasionally, I may ever start a thread. I do like reading the jokes too. Recently after hearing various folks comment regarding the lack of profitability and the escalating costs to feed, I attempted to share what works for me. The reception was mixed and that is fine. I know change is hard to accept by some. To better substantiate what I was posting I shared
some information that in hindsight I probably should have kept to myself. The responses, as I interpreted, came back as if I were lying and were detrimental to my character. I know I was truthful with the content that was posted. IMO MF135 has been more receptive to the criticisms than I would have tolerated. I have seen a number of other folks leave here after having been similarly rebuked. I am still using the message board but will limit my returning here. I will miss the knowledge that many of the seasoned members shared and the manner it was presented. To those people I say Thank You

Well I hope you don't go anywhere, we get idiots like Massey every once in a while, he likes making trouble and getting attention, maybe he wasn't breast fed, who knows. But his kind does no good or has any helpful input. He is a true rebel without a clue. Personally, I'm counting the days until this F $&&,& ing idiot gets banned again, he'll be gone just wait for enough rope, he's pulling a lot of rope with most post. :tiphat:

Alan

Ouachita":w11f115j said:
sim.-ang.king":w11f115j said:
Agman I must say I didn't post about gassy because I was green in the face of his knowledge, or his cattle. I posted because he is a big pompousprick, and thinks everyone should take his advise because he reads books, and went to some college class. Doesn't matter who you are on this forum, if you act like a suck hole you get treated like one.

There, I fixed it for ya sim. :D

Massey, I don't know if you are in real life, the way you come across on here. I do know people that are completely different in real life, than what they present themselves to be on the internet, from the depths of their parents basement. Have you considered that there might be potential future customers here, and that most of us would not deal with a pompous prick no matter what the breed or quality of cattle you have to offer? Like any industry, word travels fast. You only accelerate that with your post.
And no, I'm not a cattleman with vast reserviors of knowledge like yourself. I just raise commercial mutts, and do good at it. But someday soon............
Thanks! now I will sound as smart as Gassy :lol2:

cow pollinater":3en1myyp said:
Which cattle of mine do you want to see, Massey? I don't carry a camera and most of them are up in the hills but I'll do it to shut you up. You want to see the dairy cattle I walk every morning before you even wake up(including the time differance)? My registered angus cows? My chars? My grade cows? I have all of the above and I got them by working with cows, not sitting in an office.
You DO NOT know as much as you think you do about cattle and you can't and you never will because while the rest of us were actually working with cattle you were in school towards a degree in finance and while we're around them all day you're sitting in an office trying to tell us how much you know about what we do ALL DAY. You're a hobbiest.
I will dedicate my sunday after my route and maybe a day or two this week if I can't find the cattle at the ranch but my condition is that if I put up, you shut up. I'll put up pictures of me horseback, show you my dogs, show you my customers cattle, show you my range, I'll even show you my farmground, I'll even post pictures of my wife if I can find them... As long as when I'm done you agree to go away. :D I don't post pics because it's inconveniant and I'm not all that computer savvy(i work with cows instead) but I don't have ANYTHING to prove to you.
Let me know today if you want me to start posting. I have a full schedule tommorrow so I need to know within the next hour or two if I need to change it. ;-)
I'm getting close to nighty-night time. I'll send you a PM as a reminder and I'll check back before I leave in the morning. :D

cow pollinater":8d5mqv3v said:
:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Isomade":1n71b1y0 said:
cow pollinater":1n71b1y0 said:
:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

If this works theres a few others we can try it on too

I've been a lurcker on this message board for a year now. Never had much to say, just listen and learn.
I don't even claim to be a cattleman. I just have a heard of cows on 30 acres.
This is the first time I thought I might comment on something. I have put practices that agmantoo
and Gene Sollock have talked about on my small farm. I'm growing grass knee high on spots that NEVER
would grow grass or weeds after years of over grazing by horses.
I guess what I am trying to say is there are alot of people that just read these boards and never comment. They just try to learn something. It is a shame to loose someone like agmantoo or others with good info. because of trash talk.
Sorry, since this is my 1st post and It be out of place. But, had to say my piece.
:bang:

I see that he's logged in twice and I don't have an answer to my posts here or my PM to him. I guess that means I can get up and go to work like I always do without taking pictures. Good night folks.

Latest posts