So what did you get??

Help Support CattleToday:

Wewild":3oc8rga5 said:
rattler":3oc8rga5 said:
Wewild":3oc8rga5 said:
I'm gona give my wife the house plans she picked out. We will start building in March.

http://www.dongardner.com/plan_details.aspx?pid=3247

She think she's getting a red Mustang convertible.

Wewild now that's nice good luck on the build.

rattler

We aren't gona be able to build it with your view. But here is all we got.

frontview8x6.jpg

Merry Christmas and thanks.

Wewild that is Awesome i like your's better then mine.Ilike the feild's with the mountain's in the background dang that's purty.

rattler

I got a set of kitchen knives to replace my old odd assorted collection. A stool for the duck blind and a neoprene vest for the dog (I think the boys are hinting that we need to go duck hunting). A weather radio which is good because a couple of weeks ago in the flood I was surrounded by water and realized I didn't have a radio in the house. But the best thing was getting to spend the whole day with the grandson. He told me that he is going to take me fishing this summer.

I got locked in my Niece's wine room by her twin five year old boys! :shock: We were playing hide and seek. I quess you could say I won. 8)

Most, not all, of the women on the FOX news channel.

Not really, :lol: Maybe next year. Don't ever give up hope!!

Actually, to visit with my children and grandchildren was good enough.

I got a new Digital camera 12.1 pixels and a digital photoframe. a laptop computer and best of all spent Christmas day and Boxing Day at my eldest Daughters and she cooked the dinner. The youngest Daughter is coming over tonight, she lives a long way away and stayed up with her MIL for Christmas as she has just come out of hospital after having open heart surgery. (Her MIL that is)

Wewild that look just perfect, hope you have many a good memory made there. Good luck with the build.

Dave":2fhvrph8 said:
I don't know yet. It is Christmas eve and the sun just went down about an hour ago. I will have to wait until the kids come over tomorrow.

You are way ahead of us and that isn't fair when it comes to Christmas.

Sorry Dave, I didnt think about the time difference till after I had posted. Also, our family exchanges gifts on the 24th, in the european tradition (I am of German-Austrian descent).

Chrisy, how great are those digital photoframes! They have only just come out here in Australia, my siblings and I all got together and bought one for mum. I desperately want one, but at the moment you only get them where the screen is the size of a 6 X 4 print - I'm going to wait till they get a bit bigger.

Cowgirl, I somehow cant convince my family to get me live animals for christmas/birthdays. I think they think I have enough of a zoo already.

i got alot of candy for christmas.will gain 20lbs by the time its gone.an my nephews really pulled one on me.they got me a leather jacket with the wrastler undertakers logo on it.that really surprised me.

I got:
Muck Boots (they really come in handy during the winter.)
I also got a ringtone for my cell. Country boy can survive by Hank Williams Jr

We really cut down this year as it is getting ridiculous. BUT Christmas evening after dinner at my parents I came home to a brand new creep feeder in front of my house with a big ribbon on it.
I have been complaining that I want one for a couple of years now so I guess my husband bought me one and hid it at the neighbors and they brought it over when we were gone.
He got the the right one too with the mineral feeder attachment and rain protector .

It was a huge surprise but he always does stuff like that all year round.

My calves are very very happy because they got a present too. :)

Wewild":2e81yyhz said:
rattler":2e81yyhz said:
Wewild":2e81yyhz said:
I'm gona give my wife the house plans she picked out. We will start building in March.

Wewild now that's nice good luck on the build.

rattler

We aren't gona be able to build it with your view. But here is all we got.

frontview8x6.jpg

Merry Christmas and thanks.
WOW...............I want this also :D
Love the view and the house is to die for, good luck and congrats.

Well it's taken me a little time to post, because I got pneumonia for christmas :mad:
I got sick christmas eve and today is my first day out of bed since then. Feeling better and have moved to the family room. Still worthless around the ranch, anytime I get up more than 10-15 min. I get dizzy and half to lay down again, It sucks. :(
At least I get to watch programs on our new 52" TV and not feel quilty about it :D
Hope everyone had a great christmas. :D

show steer up":3sjxau7o said:
Well it's taken me a little time to post, because I got pneumonia for christmas :mad:
I got sick christmas eve and today is my first day out of bed since then. Feeling better and have moved to the family room. Still worthless around the ranch, antime I get up more than 10-15 min. I get dizzy and half to lay down again, It sucks. :(
At least I get to watch programs on our new 52" TV and not feel quilty about it :D
Hope everyone had a great christmas. :D

I'm glad your on the mend.

Take care and thanks.

I hope you have a better New Years.

Heres the new gate sign that Grandma and the kids got me for a Christmas present...I had to wait to put it up until Grandma was around because she didn't trust me to get it straight or level...I don't know why she worried because none of my fence is that straight or level ;-) :lol:

signzoomed.jpg

And heres what the turnoff from the road into our place now looks like-

sign.jpg

Ned Jr.":k7854d69 said:
Oldtimer that sure is a nice looking sign but it looks crooked. :D

I'm not even showing this to Grandma- or I'll be out there redoing everything.... :roll: I mean she measured the distance between the posts at a dozen spots (that were not easy to drive in frozen ground, let alone get straight)- and then I had to even walk back and get a level- because she wasn't sure from just looking...She finally bought the idea it was level- just that the ground isn't ;-) :lol: :lol:

I got

Gold tickets to Brooks & Dunn concert - 29th of Febraury...59 Days but I'm not counting
The Very Best Of Brooks & Dunn
The Very Best Of George Strait, Vol 2 1988-1993
A Wrangler Cap
a Wrangler keyring
And money

Wewild":w1cvaejj said:

WeWild,

I am in the process of building a house using the Donald Gardner house plans. I am at the drywall stage. They are pretty detailed and overall pretty good. I had a problem with some of the wall locations vs. the roof line. Basically a screw-up by the drafter. Fortunatley I had a good framer who caught the error before he started framing that portion. It saved me allot of money plus added additional space. As my house is very similar to yours I recomend that your builder or framer look the plan over closely before you get started. It might save you some money and time too.

I am learning allot about building one myself so if you need any help just pm me.

Latest posts