Show your calf pictures.

Help Support CattleToday:

Our first grey calf, supposedly exposed to Angus bulls my angus. When you buy young thin sale barn cows there's no telling what your really have.
The baldie calf had a leg back fairly hard pull, hopefully they'll bond.

3/4 Angus, 1/4 Beltie bull calf out of a 17 years old cow... pretty very stock calf... shame it's not a heifer...

First calf of the season. A nice red bull calf that we will leave him as a bull.

Sure glad we were home to watch this little calf come into the world. It's the last one for our little, tiny herd.

We mostly have Simmental but I still have a couple of Maine Anjou around. This heifer is 50 % Maine I`m hoping someone will want her for a 4-H heifer.

I normally don't take pictures, but she stood like this for 5 min so I snapped a couple. Renown heifer out of one of my best cows. I'm betting she is going to turn out real well.

Here is a chisum from last sprig. Out of a full blood gelbvieh cow. Pick him apart

Here is a right answer out of a first calf heifer last spring. She was the best looking heifer in the keeper pen, but never would cycle. Bummer.

Rescued this little guy from deep snow. I named him Yeti. He is reunited with his momma in a small corral. I am leaving this guy as a bull for a buddy that wants use him on just five cows and five heifers.

Latest posts