Show your calf pictures.

Help Support CattleToday:

That face! Her mama raised the 2nd largest steer last year so I'm fairly confident she'll end up a big, strapping girl plus we've kept the majority of her lineage - always great pelvic measurements, great mamas, udders, early/easy calvers. Say hello to Clover :)

I wanted to thank everyone for posting their calves as it really brings a smile to my face.
Here are a few of my new ones. I now have 6 calves out of 16 heifers and all have come with no issues.
This one was born 03/14/17

This one below was born on 03/12/17

This one was born 03/18

Just a few more I thought were good.

Always a good day for a calf. She is the lead cow , raises a fine calf . it's nice when they know what they are doing. I noticed her off by herself saw a water bag from a 300 yrds she twisted a turned till it broke then she laid down an waited about 30 min I seen her start pushing and she would roll way over push and then come back cow fashion took a bout 10 min of doing this and calf was out . licked head first and he was up sucking within an hour. She was 10 days over a yr since last calf but her avg is still 358 days . I have her last 2 heifers in herd.

Yesterday I had 3 babies... Nelly with a monster, Katima (first timer) with a nice bull calf, she's super docile and nice to work with, Haida (another first timer) also with a bull calf, good momma but loses her marbles if you have to work her at all

Both calves sired by this bull that we raised:

He has some powerful bull calves on the ground, but I don't have those pictures on my computer yet.

I love this thread seeing all these cute calves just makes me :D . The only downfall of being in the Angus business is all of ours are the same color. I confess to loving baby Herefords and black baldies chars and Brahman. Thanks to everyone that has shared their photos!

Gizmom

Yesterdays calf.. from a really good cow and my homeraised bull.. super vigorous and momma stands for milking very nicely and is easy to work.. Another one i have high hopes for.

Latest posts