Show your calf pictures.

Help Support CattleToday:

My Fall Calves.....started 9/15 finished 10/31
Pretty happy with them. Bulls had an average weight of 98lbs, Heifers had an average weight of 81lbs.

The first 2 animals ever born on my property. These were both from heifers. The first is AI'D from GAR ADVANCE angus to a brangus heifer. The bull in the second picture was AI'd from B3R BACK TO BASICS angus bull to a tigertstripe heifer. Not the best but they were my first, they were successful births and healthy animals.

JWBrahman":1n6j3gdx said:
Nice calves Ned Jr. I wish the Herefords had pigment like this heifer, though. F1 Polled Braford born Feb 23, 2015
WP_20150415_12_37_56_Pro.jpg

Here she is with her first calf at 23 months.

JWBrahman":ywm82q7b said:
JWBrahman":ywm82q7b said:
Nice calves Ned Jr. I wish the Herefords had pigment like this heifer, though. F1 Polled Braford born Feb 23, 2015
WP_20150415_12_37_56_Pro.jpg

Here she is with her first calf at 23 months.
Horns :shock: I like the cow but not the horns! Congrats on the cakf

Red heifer and gray bull sired by v8 194/7

The heifer should turn gray .

Thanks for the kind words. We are going to pure breed the F1 Braford's mother this year. That line of Brahman is highly fertile and doesn't have any JDH in the pedigree. She is a mix of the original pure Guzerat imports and the original pure Gyr imports. The first bull Jeff Smith bought a long time ago was a pure Gyr.

Nice heifer calf WORANCH, she is really stout.

Holm25 I like looking at horns, a personal preference. And only the dumbest idiot around would go into a pasture full of horned Brahman and Braford cattle with calves. If they don't know you first you will hear a deep throated grunt. Then you will get the horns.

Latest posts