Show your calf pictures.

Help Support CattleToday:

This cow had her calf tucked way back in the pasture. Worried something happened to it, but followed her where she had it hidden...this is the cougar pasture, so anytime someone acts strange, i worry...

Lazy M":1sxqgdn6 said:
They all look great Simbrah. Where are you located?
thank you -- I'm in S Georgia --all the cattle look good on here to me

November heifer out of a 22 month old first calf heifer. Her sire is HPF Optimizer...

6okhdx.jpg

EDR, I thought you had a Simbrah bull in the top 1% of every major EPD category you were sending to the Florida Bull Test this past year. I seem to recall that you were going to pull him prior to the sale so you could ship him or the semen to South America. I guess you changed directions. Why a new screen name?

C section heifer with the adopted milk thief.. She's got 2 mommas now

Sigma and mother Chroma.. Definitely a keeper that one! Absolutely great character, and growing like heck.. Her brother last year was the biggest steer of any cow, and Chroma isn't that big a cow.. I'd take a whole herd of them

She's pretty proud of herself :)

I'll try and get some more.. Chroma's momma had another heifer this year, she looks like she'll be up to snuff... That family of cows had ALL heifers this year, 6 out of 6, and one left to go.. 3 are definitely replacement quality, and a 4th is very nicely built, but from a 2nd calver that gets pushed around a lot, don't know if she'll grow to her full potential

Here's some more.. Sigma again (2 months old now)

Soho's calf 1X(replacement candidate)

Volta's calf (replacement candidate)

Caddy's calf (replacement candidate)

Volta and hers again

Volta's and Mega's side by side, I like the back of Mega's better

The funky looking guy, well built and from a first timer.. Marko's the sire

Lava, a replacement from last year

Katima, the best replacement from last year

Haida, also from last year

And the milk thief, sired by Marko.. good butt again

Latest posts