Show steer prospect?

Help Support CattleToday:

Poor thing must have an identity crisis, in the same article it was called a cow, a heifer and a bullock.

TNMasterBeefProducer":3jt13wn3 said:
That steer right there would dress over 70% I would say. LOL!

TNMasterBeefProducer":3jt13wn3 said:
Just goes to show what non cattleman know.

:lol2: Sorry, but if you think that steer would dress over 70% then that shows you really don't know any more than a 'non cattleman'.

KNERSIE":3qul4pnj said:
Poor thing must have an identity crisis, in the same article it was called a cow, a heifer and a bullock.

Kn...so I noticed..looks like a cow...but in one pic has a very short sheath it appears. No nutz... hmm. Whatever. :lol2:

KNERSIE":2xtn4hul said:

Maybe in the UK it's all unisex. I saw the "The heifer, who is almost as high as he is long" and quit reading, just looked at the pictures

Chris H":3ftw3zwv said:
TNMasterBeefProducer":3ftw3zwv said:
That steer right there would dress over 70% I would say. LOL!

TNMasterBeefProducer":3ftw3zwv said:
Just goes to show what non cattleman know.

:lol2: Sorry, but if you think that steer would dress over 70% then that shows you really don't know any more than a 'non cattleman'.

I heard that although the way I read it he was being sarcastic. Of course I have been wrong in the past.

Did anyone notice what they said he eats. "Despite his grand stature he only grazes on grass in the daytime, and enjoys an occasional swede as a treat."
Sounds like he would be in heaven up in Mn.

[quote"Despite his grand stature he only grazes on grass in the daytime, and enjoys an occasional swede as a treat."
Appauling, do not let him near me! my friends cousin were lost in the UK, now I see why!

Latest posts