Sale consignments

Help Support CattleToday:

Jeanne - Simme Valley

Reaction score
These are my consignments to the Stars & Stripes Sale, May 7th, Hummelstown, PA

Red 2-year old cow/heifer calf - SV Hellfire & SV Katch Fire. This could be a winning pair.

January yearling, SV Jilli-Anna. This is the heifer that was shown with her dam all last year, winning 7 Supreme Champions, and this heifer was Grand Champion Simmental Heifer at NYSF as a calf last year.

A great 4 year old with a heifer calf.

This is Sexy Jenn, a September heifer calf (two pictures). Would love to be showing this young girl.

Last year, we won all over with a pair. I PR'd the heifer calf to be consigned to our sale coming up,. I took professional pics of the cow, planning on flushing her this spring after she calved (she was too far along to IVF her). I figured I would sell the heifer and some full sib embryos. Well, that was the cow that got stuck on her back and died 2 weeks before calving. I thought about pulling Jilli out of the sale, but I opted to IVF flush her and put 4 heifer embryos in my tank.

Thanks for the videos I was watching for more videos for the sale. I was there the last two years but won't be able to make it this year. Always lots of good cattle.

If you have any interest in mine or anyone else's, I'd be happy to let you know how they look (well, obviously mine look GREAT!! LOL).
Also, Dalton Lundy & Ryan Haefner, sale consultants are awesome, honest guys to deal with.
I finally figured out how to upload the videos to DVAuction.

Our bred yearling brought $7250. One other lot sold HALF for ? about $5200. Close enough!! We are very happy. Our little fall red heifer brought $5000.
The yearling came home with us because a NY NEW breeder bought her. He can't get her picked up right away, so we offered to haul her to the next show we are going to the end of this month and he is going to pick her up AFTER we show her for him!!
Also, the host farm bought the fall red heifer. His wife put a halter on her and walked her around the yard. They decided she needed to be shown and they don't show. Sooo, now they are going to drive up here (3.5 hours) and drop her off for us to drag with our show string.
This is like having your cake and getting to eat it too. WooHoo

Latest posts