i'm still confused, please help me.

bolsen":11wgf0ec said:
jsut sold an ET heifer out of 20X for 13K

then:

She was Actually an embryo out of Remitall Online and Remitall Catalina

then:

Remitall Catalina Et 143M thats the calf embryo of 20X and Catalina 24Hlook it up.I said Katina but it was Catalina I was right the first time.

and now:

no the other one we bought her in the 2001 sale went on to be the agribition junior champion female hereford calf in 2002

so......you bought "the other one", an Online embryo, in the '99 sale?

and you're saying you bought Remitall Catalina 143M (Keynote 20X/Catalina 24H) as an embryo in the 2001 sale?

bolsen":29c1jmg1 said:
Thats a fact and Remitall still owns half interest in her.

so you bought, Remitall Catalina ET 143M, as an embryo in the Remitall '99 production sale?

bolsen":29c1jmg1 said:
It was in the 99 production sale

no the other one we bought her in the 2001 sale went on to be the agribition junior champion female hereford calf in 2002

txag":2546vrie said:
bolsen":2546vrie said:
Thats a fact and Remitall still owns half interest in her.

so you bought, Remitall Catalina ET 143M, as an embryo in the Remitall '99 production sale?

bolsen":2546vrie said:
It was in the 99 production sale

I can just see you chomping at the bits right now TxAg!!!!! Let the guy off easy, I can see he's already got his tail tucked between his legs, so may as well let it go now. He's learned his leason and I am sure he wishes he'd of never brought this subject up! ;-) 8)

By the way, how bout them Kings Ranch herefords!! ;-)

Hi! I am Matthew Frye and we have had a lot of good thick calves out of Remitall sires. We use a bull named Remitall Highway. He is a really good bull that is being used a lot in th ehereford breed right now. Also, PW VICTOR BOOMER P606 is the most used and the most popular bull in the hereford breed right know. Some other good Polled Hereford bulls, would include some that we use in are program. My favorite one we use is DR WORLD CLASS 517 10H. He is ranked as the #2 multi-trait leading bull in the Hereford breed. Others we use, are FELTONS MAGNUM, RF POSTIVE PLUS 73C, REMITALL ONLINE 122L(TWO-TIME NATIONAL CHAMPION AT DENVER), and in are donor program, we use FELTONS DOMINO 774. He is ranked as the #3 multi-trait leadind bull in the hereford breed. You can only use him on flush rights only. The WORLD CLASS semen in for sale at the http://www.accelgen.com. All other semen can be found at http://www.reedent.com. I hope I have been of service to your questions. Remember one thing, don't use any remitall herdsires on any heifers. Just use them on brood cows only.

Sincerely,
Matthew Frye

Hill Creek Farm":38f2u9al said:
Hi! I am Matthew Frye and we have had a lot of good thick calves out of Remitall sires. We use a bull named Remitall Highway. He is a really good bull that is being used a lot in th ehereford breed right now. Also, PW VICTOR BOOMER P606 is the most used and the most popular bull in the hereford breed right know. Some other good Polled Hereford bulls, would include some that we use in are program. My favorite one we use is DR WORLD CLASS 517 10H. He is ranked as the #2 multi-trait leading bull in the Hereford breed. Others we use, are FELTONS MAGNUM, RF POSTIVE PLUS 73C, REMITALL ONLINE 122L(TWO-TIME NATIONAL CHAMPION AT DENVER), and in are donor program, we use FELTONS DOMINO 774. He is ranked as the #3 multi-trait leadind bull in the hereford breed. You can only use him on flush rights only. The WORLD CLASS semen in for sale at the http://www.accelgen.com. All other semen can be found at http://www.reedent.com. I hope I have been of service to your questions. Remember one thing, don't use any remitall herdsires on any heifers. Just use them on brood cows only.

Sincerely,
Matthew Frye

Thats your opinon but there are plenty of Hereford breeders that don't feel the way you do about the Remitall line. There are some of us that still believe the old lines are superior and no Simmi has been in the woodpile. You are entitled to your opinon. I won't own any again thats mine.

Latest posts