Remitall Herefords

Help Support CattleToday:

yeah your right yeah she was an ET calf my fault however got me all mixed up totally different years had to dig to find recors. The 2 heifers im talking about where both ET calves but the other one was specifically PT only we weren't even gonna sell her but Reynolds Herefords made that offer and took her so we wheren't gonna say no

bolsen":1gjqo4ax said:
yeah your right yeah she was an ET calf my fault however got me all mixed up totally different years had to dig to find recors. The 2 heifers im talking about where both ET calves but the other one was specifically PT only we weren't even gonna sell her but Reynolds Herefords made that offer and took her so we wheren't gonna say no

so it was Online & Katina?

who's Katina? i'm not familiar w/Remitall Katina.

Well we got our start about 120 years ago from my father and grandfather who where pretty well set working for the King Ranch And my father in law manages one of the King feedlots Down in Kingsville and he told us one of the guys that was runnin pens for them was getting out of the business so he sold us 10 bred Simmental cows that where bred to Santa Cruz bulls Nice calves by the way. then we moved up to the black hills making routine stops down to Kingsville andwhat started out to be just a feedlot contract on calves turned into a business offer we couldn't refuse. So we got on with the King Ranch back in 1984 and that year we attended The Leachman fall sale and picked up 20 bred cows and 13 heifers then our next stop was in 1990 when we got started in Red Angus where we attended the Bieber and Neo Sho fall sales where we purchased our first bunch of red angus 10 bred cows from each sale. Then in 1998 we got our start in Herefords where we attended the Remitall and Lonker Hereford sales in the fall . And since then we have been breeding and selling and marketing our cattle with very little paper involved.

bolsen":328ipr4j said:
Well we got our start about 120 years ago from my father and grandfather who where pretty well set working for the King Ranch And my father in law manages one of the King feedlots Down in Kingsville and he told us one of the guys that was runnin pens for them was getting out of the business so he sold us 10 bred Simmental cows that where bred to Santa Cruz bulls Nice calves by the way. then we moved up to the black hills making routine stops down to Kingsville andwhat started out to be just a feedlot contract on calves turned into a business offer we couldn't refuse. So we got on with the King Ranch back in 1984 and that year we attended The Leachman fall sale and picked up 20 bred cows and 13 heifers then our next stop was in 1990 when we got started in Red Angus where we attended the Bieber and Neo Sho fall sales where we purchased our first bunch of red angus 10 bred cows from each sale. Then in 1998 we got our start in Herefords where we attended the Remitall and Lonker Hereford sales in the fall . And since then we have been breeding and selling and marketing our cattle with very little paper involved.

so you're saying you work for the King Ranch & raise simmentals/herefords/red angus on the side or are you saying the King Ranch is raising registered Herefords?

exactly how many head do you run? i normally wouldn't ask this question but you seem to like throwing out numbers so i wouldn't think it should be a problem for you to answer.

also, i'm still wondering:

txag":328ipr4j said:

We run about 2500 brood cows give and take a few here and there. we run about 1,000 registered cows and about 1,5000 commercial cows, We work for the King Ranch we are working on an expansion project for the King Ranch which was established back in 84. with the breeds we are raising along with 2 other ranches one being in colorodo and the other being in Nebraska.

bolsen":4d0wkfrc said:
We run about 2500 brood cows give and take a few here and there. we run about 1,000 registered cows and about 1,5000 commercial cows, We work for the King Ranch we are working on an expansion project for the King Ranch which was established back in 84. with the breeds we are raising along with 2 other ranches one being in colorodo and the other being in Nebraska.

so you, yourself, own 2500 cows?

also, are you telling me the King Ranch raises registered herefords?

bolsen":2l5aap6q said:

i got you the first time. you say "we". i'm asking singular, you, not you + King Ranch.

What you dont understand is we are a part of the king ranch and yes registered Herefords at the King Ranch is in the works right now. and it was 1500 not 15000 that was a typo in the last post. no we raise 2500 cows as part of the King Ranch.

bolsen":3h4r8zod said:
What you dont understand is we are a part of the king ranch and yes registered Herefords at the King Ranch is in the works right now. and it was 1500 not 15000 that was a typo in the last post. no we raise 2500 cows as part of the King Ranch.

never mind. i think i understand perfectly.

and one more time:

txag":3h4r8zod said:

we have 3800 right now with bulls and replacements.

Remitall Katina Was the 99 Agribition calf champion out of Remital Kim.

bolsen":1rliby6l said:
Remitall Katina Was the 99 Agribition calf champion out of Remital Kim.

i'm not finding her in the AHA records. who's her sire?

Remitall Catalina Et 143M thats the calf embryo of 20X and Catalina 24Hlook it up.I said Katina but it was Catalina I was right the first time.

bolsen":1bg297gz said:
Heritage 89 H

who owns Katina? i'm still not finding her either in the AHA database or the Canadian database.

bolsen":1h4csr9u said:
Should still be Remitall And Bob Conelly from Conelly farms

so you bought this heifer as an embryo in Remitall's sale?

do you have Katina's reg #?

Yeah they always sell embryos at most of there sales and have alot available PT as well. Paid alot of money for that calf not enough in my book she trully is a great cow.

bolsen":58tju4oy said:
she trully is a great cow.

"she" meaning katina? i still can't find her. do you have her reg # or which sale you bought the embryo in so i can maybe look up the old catalog?

I would have to look for you im sure I can find it. It was in the 99 production sale

Latest posts