Reliable cow

Help Support CattleToday:

I could see where the splash may be of concern to some pure bred breeders. But using him to produce F1's would definitely be a huge improvement in by bunch.

novatech":aw79322v said:
I could see where the splash may be of concern to some pure bred breeders. But using him to produce F1's would definitely be a huge improvement in by bunch.

Very well said too.

At least 80% of the cattle is and will be breed in the tropics beacuse of agriculture expansion. The best cattle for this enviorment are F1's or sintetic breeds as brangus, brafords, girolando (gir x holstein), etc, etc.

Bos taurus pure breeds are good to have them where they can survive well and to have good genetics available for crossbreeding with bos indicus races.

In South America the better soils are going for agriculture and for timber companies, the rest is leave for cattle.

At least this is my opinion, not necessary the only one.

L

Your cow (not considered common) is doing a great job. Two keepers in a row is great.
I tend to look at 7+ yr old cows as reliable. But a producer like her would always have a place in my herd. Great yearling.

you have 1 heck of a pair there thats for sure.an that heifer has proven herself by raising 1 heck of a bull calf.an she has kept her condtion raising her calf.

Latest posts