Question for 719T Hereford fanatics.

Help Support CattleToday:

Aaron

Reaction score
The bull has been around long enough now that there should be a few daughters around. Big question for me, have there been any prolapse issues in them? Looking at a son that also has a double shot of Wrangler 832W in him.

Aaron":2sqczi40 said:
The bull has been around long enough now that there should be a few daughters around. Big question for me, have there been any prolapse issues in them? Looking at a son that also has a double shot of Wrangler 832W in him.

Haven't heard anything on 719T himself. 719T has two shots of Vindicator on the top side. Vindicator daughters were prone to prolapse. I know a guy in Wyoming who told me he had an unusual amount of trouble with cancer eye in Wrangler 832W daughters. He is in a tough environment for cancer eye.

Carlos F.":1e09nwke said:
Aaron":1e09nwke said:
He is in a tough environment for cancer eye
What is a tough environment for cancer eye?
Altitude?
Latitude?
Thanks.

I have always heard that the more irritants that the eyes are exposed to, then the more likely cancer eye is to develop. Irritants would be: wind blown sand and direct sunlight would be the main two. Altitude and latitude both could play a part in them being exposed to more or less direct sunlight.

Latest posts