Quality of the meat?

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder":3b694usy said:
Onthebit your steers meat will be great, You won't be able to tell the diffrence in the two once the hide is off. Don't worry about all the angus herford talk they just want you to think they got the best. I no better i eat limi.

When I asked the question, it was meant to be 'tongue in cheak'. All things said and done though, they both taste better than quarter horse meat! lol....I bought a q-horse a couple years ago who just didn't pan out...(I am a standardbred horse person, who rides endurnace...or long distance at liest!) I never liked her. I said I would eat her before I would take less than I paid though! Then one day I found a trader; he wanted a q-horse and I wanted 2 steers! Deal done! She tastes great! lol

Onthebit":uw1uq8gn said:
Red Bull Breeder":uw1uq8gn said:
Onthebit your steers meat will be great, You won't be able to tell the diffrence in the two once the hide is off. Don't worry about all the angus herford talk they just want you to think they got the best. I no better i eat limi.

When I asked the question, it was meant to be 'tongue in cheak'. All things said and done though, they both taste better than quarter horse meat! lol....I bought a q-horse a couple years ago who just didn't pan out...(I am a standardbred horse person, who rides endurnace...or long distance at liest!) I never liked her. I said I would eat her before I would take less than I paid though! Then one day I found a trader; he wanted a q-horse and I wanted 2 steers! Deal done! She tastes great! lol

Bet that is the best tasting horse you ever had

Latest posts