Production sale

Help Support CattleToday:

We will have dvauction on site for the sale. I should have probably outlined what all we've done to this point to make it easy. A postcard arrived to 3600 prospective customers within a 200 mile radius this week. We will be doing a Herd Report Spotlight podcast for the sale. We will be sending out print versions, trying to decide how many to do. $500 swing in more catalogs vs additional advertising is a big question mark on which attracts more buyers.
Where can your ranch be found online? Would like to check out your offering since you blend the occ genetics with other interesting genetics. Thanks

Here are some of the pictures.
thers not a bull there i would own i want a stright back sound not so much middle i dont want guts on my calves i want meat if i cant get 900 lbs on 205 or 1250 at 365 something is wrong and its your gentics or feed the biggest problem people go to thes sales and get a big fat good looking bull and dont know a thing about there gentics best bull u can get is in your pasture and i dont mean inbred either take your best 5 cows and A.I. them to a bull in your ccow family belive me it works and much cheaper more to raising cows then buying them most people that buy bulls at sales like that are loosing there money . Breeding cattle is like mixing paint mix black paint with black paint your going to get black paint.Mix black paint with white paint you have no clue what your going to get stay in your own cow family just dont in breed thats all half sister to half brother is ok in some cases its is the best .

thers not a bull there i would own i want a stright back sound not so much middle i dont want guts on my calves i want meat if i cant get 900 lbs on 205 or 1250 at 365 something is wrong and its your gentics or feed the biggest problem people go to thes sales and get a big fat good looking bull and dont know a thing about there gentics best bull u can get is in your pasture and i dont mean inbred either take your best 5 cows and A.I. them to a bull in your ccow family belive me it works and much cheaper more to raising cows then buying them most people that buy bulls at sales like that are loosing there money . Breeding cattle is like mixing paint mix black paint with black paint your going to get black paint.Mix black paint with white paint you have no clue what your going to get stay in your own cow family just dont in breed thats all half sister to half brother is ok in some cases its is the best .
You had difficulty in English class didn't you Bud?
Why not show us your bulls than smash another man's cattle?

WHAT DOES MY ENGLISH HAVE TO DO WITH BREEDING CATTLE IM 77YRS OLD AND NOT MUCH SCHOOL IN MY DAY BUT I BREED SOME OF THE BEST BLACK ANGUS IN THE U.S.

WHAT DOES MY ENGLISH HAVE TO DO WITH BREEDING CATTLE IM 77YRS OLD AND NOT MUCH SCHOOL IN MY DAY BUT I BREED SOME OF THE BEST BLACK ANGUS IN THE U.S.
IM not smashing another mans cattle just telling u how to make money in the cattle bus. you kids just dont hear.

i have a 966 av. on 205 and 1450 on 365 what do u have on your cows if u would hear what im saying instead of my english BUD. YOU can make some money on cattle just trying to help you.

i have a 966 av. on 205 and 1450 on 365 what do u have on your cows if u would hear what im saying instead of my english BUD. YOU can make some money on cattle just trying to help you.
Where are you located and what are your genetics ? What are you feeding to get 966 205 day weights ? Interested in N Al

Where are you located and what are your genetics ? What are you feeding to get 966 205 day weights ? Interested in N Al
I feed a auctaraction from feed mill all they will eat but the trick is what u feed ur cows just is not enough we feed alfa because in july and aug. u have nothing in ur grass. We also feed our cows salage year round u can not get those fig. buy not feeding and not breeding to a bull with 7 bulls in his ped. raise ur own bulls. i live in kansas

I feed a auctaraction from feed mill all they will eat but the trick is what u feed ur cows just is not enough we feed alfa because in july and aug. u have nothing in ur grass. We also feed our cows salage year round u can not get those fig. buy not feeding and not breeding to a bull with 7 bulls in his ped. raise ur own bulls. i live in kansas
Maybe start your own thread and we can discuss. I bet it will be lively. Jake was trying to get feedback on his production sale efforts, not a review of whether he is raising his cattle the "right way."

Maybe start your own thread and we can discuss. I bet it will be lively. Jake was trying to get feedback on his production sale efforts, not a review of whether he is raising his cattle the "right way."
just trying to save him some money and make a cow man out of him ive been doing this for 62 years and it works there is more to it than just buying bulls at a sale why get mad at what im sayin just learn something . my daddy told me when i was a little boy set down between too old men and shut up and learn. if u want too learn more let me know Thanks

Latest posts