Post a random thought

Help Support CattleToday:

In a few years....
All new cars will not be able to go over the speed limit based on GPS.
All About Control.
That has already begun with programable 'keys' like Ford's 'MyKey' . You can limit all kinds of things, including top speed, and lots of companies do it using the admin key on their fleet vehicles. So far, all it does is give a distracting audible alarm and message to the driver.

'Up' is only relative to our view. In (from) space, or even low Earth orbit, there is no up or down. It all depends on how the viewer is positioned.
We say up for north so we go up towards the equator. I guess it is all about how we hold that map. In this day and age when we use less maps on paper and rely more on digital images like Google earth and GPS directions that just point you in the direction you want to go people will have less appreciation of spatial awareness. I know if I am travelling I like to have a paper map of the big area even though we follow the directions of the GPS.

Ken

I wonder why the vet will tell you that getting a pet euthanized that is suffering and close to the end of life is the most loving thing you can do for him/her. But if I know my quality of life is at the point that I no longer can enjoy life and will die naturally in the near future but will either be in severe pain or drugged to the point that I can't even think for myself, it is against the law here for someone to help me rest in peace. Makes no sense to me.

Latest posts