Post a random picture

Help Support CattleToday:

She took that one from our newest pond dam (now known as Jake Lake Dam) about a year ago I think. From Jake Lake looking back up towards the house.

The second picture was also captured on our place, from the house looking across the bottom.

The first one was taken near the local airport.

She took that one from our newest pond dam (now known as Jake Lake Dam) about a year ago I think. From Jake Lake looking back up towards the house.

The second picture was also captured on our place, from the house looking across the bottom.

The first one was taken near the local airport.
She has a creative eye…well done😊

Just to let you know, the green Comet Nishimura is now in our sky and won't be again for 400 years.
Difficult to see without binoculars and only visible just before dawn well down in the ESE.

To see it before it's gone for the next 400 years, you'll need to get up early, before the sun rises. Look to the east-southeast in the hour or so before dawn and find the Leo constellation; the comet will be making its way down the Lion's tail this week but by Sept. 16 will be rising along with the sun. A stargazing app could be your best bet to locate it and determine if you'll be able to see low enough to the horizon to spot the comet.
nishimura.png
(as seen thru virtual telescope in Italy 2 days ago)

@Farm Family - if you use the same system as Simmental - a "C" cow should be 8 years old - in her prime!!
We are! The kids say she is "old" because to them I guess she is…8 years ago they were pretty small. And she is one of those foundation girls so the start of a cow line…the old one. Time is funny 8 years ago to me is yesterday but I suppose as a young teen it seems a century ago😂 I would be sadly disappointed if this girl did not keep going…8 is prime territory you are correct😊

Couldn't resist. Phil (nephew) took this pic this morning. Crisp 33F. Again, this is our cow/calf. Can't see the cow! and she weights like 1500#. They show next week as cow/calf for the last time. Getting weaned - finally! Everyone else got weaned 9-8

Attachments

• SV - 2023 Lava 9-22 2.jpg
    SV - 2023 Lava 9-22 2.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 37

Latest posts