Post a random picture

Help Support CattleToday:

Yes, the past couple days/nights have been awesome. Perfect weather. Full moon. Beautiful sunsets. My wife and I drove into the bottom yesterday evening to stare at cows. We watched the sunset from there, then drove back up top and watched it again. Then we turned around and watched the full moon rise. I was outside drinking coffee when it set this morning. It doesn't get much better. It's a shame the majority of people don't get to see these events. Really makes me feel small and insignificant. More people need that feeling.

main-qimg-7228f28b69e07bc18dfe8987ac1fd9a7

This should probably be in Daily Chuckle but . . . . friend of mine from junior high sent me this pic. Lawwwwwd have mercy! Sportin' braces and probably half a can of Aqua Net for my 9th grade class pic. Because dignity is overrated and y'all deserve a good laugh to kick off the weekend.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 12378.jpeg
    12378.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 27
  • images.png
    images.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 27
This should probably be in Daily Chuckle but . . . . friend of mine from junior high sent me this pic. Lawwwwwd have mercy! Sportin' braces and probably half a can of Aqua Net for my 9th grade class pic. Because dignity is overrated and y'all deserve a good laugh to kick off the weekend.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What a little cutie... Funny how just about everyone is embarrassed by their class pics. Mine had black horn rimmed glasses, so you know that was in pre-history.

Very pretty.

Ken

Lemme guess…….same year Reagan debated Carter?

Mr TC has the quintessential black horn-rimmed glasses pic!
Ahh yeah….."birth control glasses". I remember those. First piece of tail was a cutie that kept things in order at the school library. Probably make national news for stuff like that nowadays. Seems nobody wants or even allows others to have fun anymore.

Latest posts