Post a random picture

Help Support CattleToday:

Wife didn't come with me to do chores this morning. So I grabbed a bale of her horse hay. These girls sure do love that Timothy. I just put flakes out down the fence and they stand there and eat every bit of it, no waste.

Attachments

• IMG_20230912_084712374_HDR.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 36
Wife didn't come with me to do chores this morning. So I grabbed a bale of her horse hay. These girls sure do love that Timothy. I just put flakes out down the fence and they stand there and eat every bit of it, no waste.
What will she do when she finds out you pinched her horse hay?

Ken

She turned up here in early 2020 so don't know background. Probably dumped on road. Looks like part Persian. That is one of her sons with her, other son is long haired too. We had them deserved. Very timid except with us. They were great in mouse plague.
They are fed every day but live in shed, sleep on quad bikes or in buggy. Nice little mates.

She turned up here in early 2020 so don't know background. Probably dumped on road. Looks like part Persian. That is one of her sons with her, other son is long haired too. We had them deserved. Very timid except with us. They were great in mouse plague.
They are fed every day but live in shed, sleep on quad bikes or in buggy. Nice little mates.
Maybe it has some Maine Coon in it...

Lotus-the-Main-Coon_0.jpg

View attachment 34982
My daughter took this picture of one of the "old show cows" a "C"…Show Cow or what? On pasture middle of nowhere, no halter, no stick, hasn't seen a wash rack in years and still striking a pose. Kids said maybe time to take the old girl to town…this is her pleading her case😂
Going to town because of age, teeth, failure to breed?

Latest posts