Post a pic of your bull

Help Support CattleToday:

3A1359AC-0AEA-4135-A063-05DE8BFB1B64.jpeg
Another home grown bull now deceased unfortunately he left us with some really good daughters.
ECEC0B1A-F782-4E10-8F3E-456FE856AD83.jpeg
This is our current herd bull the photo was last year we were using him to clean up heifers this year he is cleaning up mature cows. His sons have been mighty popular with our customers and they so far have all been out of first calf heifers. He is a meat wagon now.

So you have been talking to Jacob. Don't believe what he says about me 😂 I could get a picture he is deep and wide.

Yeah Jacob is trying to find the bull a ride.

Now you don't have to go talking about Jacob like that calling him deep and wide, he has had nothing but good to say about you. 🤣

I was going to just slide over this post, but coming back on this thread....I just couldn't.
You have a lot of guts posting this bull among all these beefy good bulls. Either you are really proud of his F2 status or you're really looking forward to the carcasses he will produce....or you are barn blind.
Sorry, but he is hard on the eyeballs.

Yeah Jacob is trying to find the bull a ride.

Now you don't have to go talking about Jacob like that calling him deep and wide, he has had nothing but good to say about you. 🤣
😆 I reread and cracked up my baby boy gonna have hurt feelings! To clarify the bull is deep and wide. Jacob is good looking like his daddy aka the boss!