Pics to Discuss

Help Support CattleToday:

ENNOT

Reaction score
This heifer is a late January registered Angus by Traveler 004 x Dividend 963 x Fullback.
Dogs_Corral_33006_014.jpg

Bet you can't guess the breeding on her? She's actually 3/4 Polled Hereford x 1/4 Angus. She's a Venture(PH) x Braxton's Giant(PH) x Sedgwicks Rebar(AN).
Dogs_Corral_33006_025.jpg

Here's a bull I am trying to promote for a friend of mine, just wanted to see what all you guys thought. It doesn't matter what you think, because he's going to be a good breeding bull no matter what. He's pretty thick and is not too fat, trust me.
He is by Genetics by Design 049 and I can't recall the cows sire, but she does have 036 back on her mother's side.
Cows-Ritzville_s_Design_542_036-2.jpg

And here's my Border Collie female beating up on one of my purebred Polled Hereford heifers.
Dogs_Corral_33006_037.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys the pics.

purecountry

Reaction score
Good looking black heifer, she's a beauty. The Hereford Angus X looks bad with that sloped off @$$ and high flank. She needs some straightening out.

The bull is a powerhouse. I really like his depth. Just dam solid from front to back. Someone I'm sure will say he's too short bodied or short-necked, but I say bulls ought to look like bulls, and he could walk my pastures anyday.

Is your collie brown, or is it just my eyes? I've seen a few brownies, sure looks like she know what she's doin'. (She? Or he?)

OP
E

ENNOT

Reaction score
Thanks for your comments. The Herf does look bad on her hip in the picture, it's the best shot I could get of her.

Yes, my dog is red & white. She's a pretty good hand.

Latest posts