Pics to Discuss

Help Support CattleToday:

ENNOT

Reaction score
This heifer is a late January registered Angus by Traveler 004 x Dividend 963 x Fullback.
Dogs_Corral_33006_014.jpg

Bet you can't guess the breeding on her? She's actually 3/4 Polled Hereford x 1/4 Angus. She's a Venture(PH) x Braxton's Giant(PH) x Sedgwicks Rebar(AN).
Dogs_Corral_33006_025.jpg

Here's a bull I am trying to promote for a friend of mine, just wanted to see what all you guys thought. It doesn't matter what you think, because he's going to be a good breeding bull no matter what. He's pretty thick and is not too fat, trust me.
He is by Genetics by Design 049 and I can't recall the cows sire, but she does have 036 back on her mother's side.
Cows-Ritzville_s_Design_542_036-2.jpg

And here's my Border Collie female beating up on one of my purebred Polled Hereford heifers.
Dogs_Corral_33006_037.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys the pics.

Good looking black heifer, she's a beauty. The Hereford Angus X looks bad with that sloped off @$$ and high flank. She needs some straightening out.

The bull is a powerhouse. I really like his depth. Just dam solid from front to back. Someone I'm sure will say he's too short bodied or short-necked, but I say bulls ought to look like bulls, and he could walk my pastures anyday.

Is your collie brown, or is it just my eyes? I've seen a few brownies, sure looks like she know what she's doin'. (She? Or he?)

Thanks for your comments. The Herf does look bad on her hip in the picture, it's the best shot I could get of her.

Yes, my dog is red & white. She's a pretty good hand.