PICS of calves from my Herdsire

Help Support CattleToday:

plbcattle

Reaction score
Here are a few pics for critique,your enjoyment, or whatever you choose to do with them. It is like a kid at christmas every calve I get out of Lombardi. they just keep getting better. Both of these calves are about 4 days old in this pic. The heifer calve in the first pic is bound for the show ring. The bull calve in the second pic is from a first calve heifer.
DSCN0982showcalve.jpg

3pair.jpg

I have tried my hand at taking pics of my cattle and the stars and moons lined up right on this pair. I have never had a pair stand like that with a good background and good lighting. I call them a perfect pair. She is a first calf heifer. The bull calve is about a week old
perfectpair.jpg

Here are 5 calves that are 4days-2 monthes old. The lead calve has plenty of bone
calves.jpg

this bull calve is goign to be a gem. He is about 5 weeks in this pic. he is now about 3 monthes old and is a walking tank. I can't get a good pic of him now but i will and you will be think WOW
820.jpg

sorry to bore you with al these pics. Here is a 5 week bull calf out of a first calf heifer
820a.jpg

not boring... those are some good looking cows and calves. keep up the good work.

Ryan

Outstanding calves from the first Pic to the last one. I say you have a top herd bull there. Hope the calves keep improving with age.

~

Great looking herd.

It is obvious your hard efforts have paid off.

Frame that perfect photo, or at least enter it in a contest.
Its next to impossible to get cows and calves lined up so perfectly with such a pristine background to boot.

I have enjoyed every single one of your photos. Keep them coming.

Are any for sale ? The first lil' heifer to be exact . she really caught my eye i think she could be a good calf. can u give me some info on her please.
Thanks.

Latest posts