Calves

Help Support CattleToday:

tcolvin

Reaction score
Just got in with 2 female calves that are Sox 8-1/3 - 9 months old. I bought from an individual that raises cattle. They are angus Brama cross on one and full angus on the other. They are pretty and healthy but never had any thing done to them but worming. My question should I give a pneumonia vaccine and CD&T shot now and booster in 3-4 weeks. If I still have them in October, they will get the regular scheduled vaccines with rest of herd. And yes they are pastured in a separate pasture accords the road from Bill and Cows.

Just got in with 2 female calves that are Sox 8-1/3 - 9 months old. I bought from an individual that raises cattle. They are angus Brama cross on one and full angus on the other. They are pretty and healthy but never had any thing done to them but worming. My question should I give a pneumonia vaccine and CD&T shot now and booster in 3-4 weeks. If I still have them in October, they will get the regular scheduled vaccines with rest of herd. And yes they are pastured in a separate pasture accords the road from Bill and Cows.
I don't think it would hurt a thing to do so.

Live vaccine and clostridial with Somnugen, you can booster them when you do the rest in October.

Live vaccine and clostridial with Somnugen, you can booster them when you do the rest in October.
I think have Vira shield 6+ bps, black leg + 7 and CD&T on hand. Won't this work? (until October)

Attachments

• 1710628500860.png
    1710628500860.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Latest posts