permethrin for people

Help Support CattleToday:

auctionboy

Reaction score
Ever used the feed store permethrin on people? To kill scabies and such? Any info?

auctionboy":38zs4ue7 said:
Ever used the feed store permethrin on people? To kill scabies and such? Any info?

The wind blows here pretty much year round. I have had it blown all over me (over spray) and I am still alive. Can't tell you much more than that.

Like Backhoe, I've absorbed more than my share of this stuff. It is pretty harmless, although I'm still young.
I would in no way take a dose of the stuff for any human ailment. Dosage, man, dosage. You don't really weigh like a cow.

backhoeboogie":1i680y7l said:
auctionboy":1i680y7l said:

The wind blows here pretty much year round. I have had it blown all over me (over spray) and I am still alive. Can't tell you much more than that.
Boogie...which pour on do you use when you need worming??? :lol:

I had been itching for 5 months, killed those mites quick. I suspect 2 old auction turkeys or a mangie goat gave me these. Anyone else try it make sure you don't inhale the fumes or get it in your eyes. Also it is illegal. Wish I could have bought the human cream but the medical unions made it prescription. I was going to pay a doctor $200 to agree with me.

1982vett":ajc7krop said:
backhoeboogie":ajc7krop said:
auctionboy":ajc7krop said:

Boogie...which pour on do you use when you need worming??? :lol:

None work for worms. At 18 years old I weighed 205. I have weighed 165 for over 30 years now. I look like I need a good wormin

Latest posts