Opinion on Angus heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasRancher

Reaction score
Oh, she's a fine looking heifer...bred her out early (now)...she's ready to go! She'll calf easily on her own. Money maker

Her body will grow over the years to match her fine looking head...love her angus hair top...a cutie pie.

OP
Cowsout

Cowsout

Reaction score
Oh, she's a fine looking heifer...bred her out early (now)...she's ready to go! She'll calf easily on her own. Money maker

Her body will grow over the years to match her fine looking head...love her angus hair top...a cutie pie.
Thanks for your advice!

faster horses

Reaction score
She looks rather shallow in this photo. I would like to see her more wedge shaped (Broody, if that's a word that means something to you.) She's very feminine looking, which is good, IMO. Good luck with her.

alacowman1

Reaction score
Looks like you thread has come full circle now..we're back to square one...😀

wbvs58

Reaction score
I'm not a professional photographer. Thanks again to everyone for your comments!

View attachment 6782
View attachment 6783
You've done a good job, that gives us a better idea. I think she will make a nice cow. Just remember videos are easy to do, upload onto youtube and you can post the link. You can move around them and have them walking and not have to wait for that correct pose.

Ken

OP
Cowsout

Cowsout

Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone; there were good and not so good opinions, and I appreciate all of them. Faults were pointed out that I had seen but not seriously considered, so I am grateful.

Latest posts