On the Campaign Trail with Crowder and me...

Help Support CattleToday:

Erm, seeing as my outfit is an hour away and I don't have a camera anyway, the 30 second deadline may be a bit hard to meet. I'll see what I can pull off though! 8)

Killala":bbji90k0 said:
Erm, seeing as my outfit is an hour away and I don't have a camera anyway, the 30 second deadline may be a bit hard to meet. I'll see what I can pull off though! 8)

I reckon we'll give you an extension. But please, my panel of judges are startin' to foam at the mouth. :lol:

Here we go... I really am a legend!! Oh, and I do have the outfit in black and white too... I just prefer the pink, I think it makes me look much more sweet and innocent (which I am!)!

58503.jpg

Now Crowder, you know how those other pictures got us in trouble before. I mean dang we had to give to their husbands because their husbands didn't have any like we did. Well, I guess they did buy them back from us. :shock:

Oh, and don't forget how long it took me to cover our trails and make good alibi's. :lol:

Baloney Blaster is it?

Gotta admit I do like me some poor man's steak.

UPDATE;

Due to the overwhelming interest in the Campaign Train, we will be adding another 10 states to the tour. Look for us coming to you live in your neighborhood soon!! ;-)

Killala":1xau61cn said:
Here we go... I really am a legend!! Oh, and I do have the outfit in black and white too... I just prefer the pink, I think it makes me look much more sweet and innocent (which I am!)!

58503.jpg

Hey gal, I can tell by looken that you have a lot to lurn bout railroden. Sozun you can be my pryvet maid for the trip.

chrisy":2lsi18sq said:
Killala":2lsi18sq said:
Lol, looks like I've got competition.... that or a very good friend ;-)

the later I think. :lol: together we can keep those boys in check ;-)

woohoo! I'm in!! ;-) Lol, I think they need us :roll: :p

we'll cowboy up with mr gale and crew at the va-wva state line on our big ol draft mules and take you threw the west by *** virgina montains.. maybe you all can stop by the farm and get some vittles.. been a slection latly down the haller.. hubby works at coal mines loading trains.. he'll hook ya all up with more coal to get you over the mts.. will try to keep the excitment down about "new blood" comming threw town you know them ol mt men like them city females. winters comming on.... rose :roll:

I cant tell ya where I got this picture of Crowder and his train but ............................ :heart: aint that one awesome machine? I mean, man, no I mean machine, ummm, ok, best I shutup.
crowdertrain.jpg

Killala":351mu8w1 said:

58503.jpg

Well sweet gal you must had them udders fixed between the first photo and the second. I told ya I was married to that first gal her udders were not near as big as that second gals. It's ok though you keep sending them pictures along and we will keep looking. :lol:

thems fake! You know that! 'sides, no way that gal can mend fences. Useless lawn ornament is all

Latest posts