On the Campaign Trail with Crowder and me...

Help Support CattleToday:

Paint - I was plannin' on workin' !! Workin some money out of them slot machines. I like that Texas one where the feller is dancin' with the armadiller (possum in combat gear).
I wouldn't mind doin' a little security work to earn my keep - sign me up.
But I ain't takin' a bullet fer neither of ya'll fellers.

chrisy":11bryz4q said:
well WP you want BB to do more work on the train purhaps he can work with me and my gals, in the waiting on. I don't mind if you allowcate someone else to drive my little train. take a look at the pic's and see what ya'll think.

CovergirlJennifer01.jpg

BB would recieve a costume like this one.

maid.jpg

Me.....

french_maid_group.jpg

my gals. what da think :p ???????

I do believe we can find somebody else to drive this critter. Ya'll report immediately to Tennessee!! ;-)

Bullbuyer":2ez6gioo said:
Paint - I was plannin' on workin' !! Workin some money out of them slot machines. I like that Texas one where the feller is dancin' with the armadiller (possum in combat gear).
I wouldn't mind doin' a little security work to earn my keep - sign me up.
But I ain't takin' a bullet fer neither of ya'll fellers.

1. Staff are not allowed to gamble and mingle with the guests.(unless of course it's the female staff!) ;-)
2. Takin a bullet for Crowder or me, is a requirement of all Security personnel.
3. Me an Crowder will be able to find you a job that meets your skills, don't worry bout it! (I'm fairly sure the Cavalry's hosses will need tendin to.)

hey don't you need Crowders' permission before you hire us?, tell him to put his tongue back before he speaks, the gals usually have that effect on the boy's. :roll: will his wife let him come if she finds out the Maids will be there???? :lol:

chrisy":nm5j2bad said:
hey don't you need Crowders' permission before you hire us?, tell him to put his tongue back before he speaks, the gals usually have that effect on the boy's. :roll: will his wife let him come if she finds out the Maids will be there???? :lol:

Nope.
And Probably not!! :lol:

Chrisy, That bunch of "maids" you posted pics of aint touchin' foot on my train.

No He-She's
No She-Males
No Trans gender thangs
No "Its"

Any further questions about boarding qualifications shall be directed to my security chief, Mr. Gale.

Crowder only the first one was a guy all the rest are all true Girls, no transgender amongst them, and winging their way over as we speak, with no return tickets. :roll: think ya'll change your mind when they turn up. :p

Somehow I don't think anyone who can singlehandedly toss cheaters off the train would be caught dead (or alive) with one of those outfits on....he seems way too manly a man to wear that! Chrisy, we're gonna have to keep a close eye on you...I'm alerting Robert now (as soon as he finishes watching that WWII movie for the umpteenth time).

Gale Seddon":387a7lbl said:
Alice":387a7lbl said:
warpaint":387a7lbl said:
Well course you are, Aunt Alice. We couldn't take a trip like this without our favorite Aunt, now could we? ;-)

Nope! Reckon maybe we could get one of those Little Green Men slots...? It's a good'n... :D

Oh, and I'll need one of those little clicker coin dispensers that hang on my belt... :)

Alice

Yeah, hey, I want one of those coin things too...I don't know about the Little Green Men slots, but that milk cow penny slot was great. And drinks are free, right? I hope there's a bathroom in the club car.

There really, really needs to be more than one bathroom on that car...we ALL know that women's bathrooms are never of sufficient size, thank you.

Alice

Alice":ofx4texi said:
Gale Seddon":ofx4texi said:
Alice":ofx4texi said:
warpaint":ofx4texi said:
Well course you are, Aunt Alice. We couldn't take a trip like this without our favorite Aunt, now could we? ;-)

Nope! Reckon maybe we could get one of those Little Green Men slots...? It's a good'n... :D

Oh, and I'll need one of those little clicker coin dispensers that hang on my belt... :)

Alice

Yeah, hey, I want one of those coin things too...I don't know about the Little Green Men slots, but that milk cow penny slot was great. And drinks are free, right? I hope there's a bathroom in the club car.

There really, really needs to be more than one bathroom on that car...we ALL know that women's bathrooms are never of sufficient size, thank you.

Alice

Maybe y'all could handle this problem by putting a flatcar behind the club car with a bunch of porta pottys on it.Z

MillIronQH":10zud8cz said:
Alice":10zud8cz said:
Gale Seddon":10zud8cz said:
Alice":10zud8cz said:
warpaint":10zud8cz said:

Alice

Alice

Maybe y'all could handle this problem by putting a flatcar behind the club car with a bunch of porta pottys on it.Z

That's a thought...not a real good one, but a thought nonetheless 8)

Will there be slots in the porta pottys?
04.gif

Alice

Aint no porta johns. We got real commodes that flush down onto them tracks. At 80 mile an hour, I just hope aint nobody fishing under a trestle when Warpaint lets a Baloney Blaster a loose.

Obviously, security being what it is (or isn't?), we'd better be sure to check ALL potties, portable or otherwise, for cameras!

Gale Seddon":1eei2yt7 said:
Obviously, security being what it is (or isn't?), we'd better be sure to check ALL potties, portable or otherwise, for cameras!
Only place we got cameras is in the cab with all them Engineerettes I want to record they every move.After all, them tank tops and bibs sure look fine.

Crowderfarms":i8otnzo8 said:
Gale Seddon":i8otnzo8 said:
Only place we got cameras is in the cab with all them Engineerettes I want to record they every move.After all, them tank tops and bibs sure look fine.

:shock: You've been readin' about Britanny Spears, ain't ya'? Better be careful, darlin'....

Alice

MrGale":333tyi7e said:
they all look like guys to me there kiddo....are we sure about you? :shock:

all woman through and through, no need to worry, there. why so you think the others look like guys, if the photo wasn't so blurry you would see all beautiful gals. can't get it to clear up :(

chrisy":95gqkwhr said:
MrGale":95gqkwhr said:
they all look like guys to me there kiddo....are we sure about you? :shock:

all woman through and through, no need to worry, there. why so you think the others look like guys, if the photo wasn't so blurry you would see all beautiful gals. can't get it to clear up :(

Chrisy, I have to admit my doubts bout them you are calling Women.After all you are living in a Country that has had the misfortune of producing many modern day "Queens". :shock: :lol:

Crowderfarms":1xybqjmd said:
Chrisy, That bunch of "maids" you posted pics of aint touchin' foot on my train.

No He-She's
No She-Males
No Trans gender thangs
No "Its"

Any further questions about boarding qualifications shall be directed to my security chief, Mr. Gale.

I've got a lovely maid's outfit... could I join your train as a hostess?? :p I'll be good I promise! ;-)

Latest posts