Old Time Herefords..... Just for Camp

Help Support CattleToday:

tapeworm":2jz6xoc6 said:
Caustic Burno":2jz6xoc6 said:
la4angus":2jz6xoc6 said:
Caustic Burno":2jz6xoc6 said:
Well Campground looks like the boy's skeered to post his numbers. I say put up or shut up.

Camp, realize that FDB may not have any cattle with any numbers to post or if he does maybe they aren't good enough to let anyone else see them.

I say saddle up the posse FTB called Old Camp out on not improving the breed, says he doesn't have time to look up the EPD's. Way I read the post Camp said put up the numbers and let judge and jury decide. Camp drew a line in the sand. He might not have time to research epd's but FTB had time to go shopping for Old Camp mighty nice of him.
Come on FTB put your best 2 cows numbers out there, yours do have numbers don't they.
Everbody dont have to run cows dummy!!!What if your FTB runs 5,000 hereford stocker calves??? Can he still have an opinion??

Support your local Goo roo!!!LOL

Well Mr Worm if you goin to put your dog in this fight for FTB he was the one casting aspersions and got called. Now FTB got called you don't like the boy taking the spurs why kinfolk or closer. Go back and you read the post since you are so smart. FTB said Camp was another breeder not improving the breed. FTB started this ruckus on better cattle put or shut up. The Big Dogs are goin huntin so you had better get back under the porch.

Caustic Burno":3l0cn26n said:
Well Mr Worm if you goin to put your dog in this fight for FTB he was the one casting aspersions and got called. Now FTB got called you don't like the boy taking the spurs why kinfolk or closer. Go back and you read the post since you are so smart. FTB said Camp was another breeder not improving the breed. FTB started this ruckus on better cattle put or shut up. The Big Dogs are goin huntin so you had better get back under the porch.
What the hell is an aspersion???Why should anybody have to take the spurs anyhow??? Pile on time again?? You still didnt answer my question goofball. Does everbody have to be a small time breeder to have an opinion??? "Big dogs are goin huntin"? How juvenile....how old are you? You have to ride with a posse??? Cant do anything on your own??? You make me laugh!!!! What a sissy.

Vote Caustic Burno for president of the Goo roo support group!!!

tapeworm":2767xy65 said:
Caustic Burno":2767xy65 said:
What the hell is an aspersion???Why should anybody have to take the spurs anyhow??? Pile on time again?? You still didnt answer my question goofball. Does everbody have to be a small time breeder to have an opinion??? "Big dogs are goin huntin"? How juvenile....how old are you? You have to ride with a posse??? Cant do anything on your own??? You make me laugh!!!! What a sissy.

Vote Caustic Burno for president of the Goo roo support group!!!

1 : to cast aspersions on : DEFAME ; 2 : to deny the importance or validity of : BELITTLE
Funny how its Ok for FTB to belittle old Camp but you don't like it for FTB.
Come on Tape try real hard and post something intelligent about cattle.
Why do you want to dig your spurs in Camp and take up for FTB looks like FTB started this.

FTB I'm sorry you can't afford a porch and a good pair of binoculars to view your cattle very relaxing.
Being you have a time management issue I will try and make it easy for you just post your Registeration numbers so the board can compare. The AHA EPD site is down for Spring Herd inventory processing should be back online in the morning so I posted mine .

P41147677
Calv Ease +1.2 B/W +4.6 WW +30 YW +53 Milk +15 M&G +30
Calv Ease Mat +2.9 Scrotal Circ +.7 Fat +0.012 REA +.14

P4112339
Calv Ease -0.1 B/W +3.6 WW +31 YW +56 Milk +10 M&G +25

Calv Ease Mat +2.6 Scrotal Circ +.6 Fat +.002 REA .02

Bull
P42291477
B/W+0.5 W/W +15 Y/W+23 Milk +11 M&G +19
Calv Ease mat -0.7 Scrotal Circ -0.3

Ok Im going to type this real slow so you all can udnerstand it.

1. This whole discussion started because I said Campground Cattle's bull isn't marked like typical Braxtons. Braxtons don't have lots of white. I told you all to check them out. Did you do that? Reeds site has a picture of BG1 & you can google Braxton New Zealand and find more. Nothing wrong with it just not typcal.

2. Then everyone changes it and pretends that I said his bull doesn't look like old herefords and that old herefords didn't have that much white. I NEVER said that. I think someone else tried to say his bull had simmental. Wasnt me. What I said was the old herefords did have more white but it's been selected against. Not as much white as Campground Cattle's. Go look at all the pictures you guys wasted time looking up and posting for me. None of them have as much white as Campground Cattle's bull. Before I go on and you misinterpet me again READ MY LIPS! I'm still not saying there's anything wrong with lots of white. But the trend has been to select against it.

3. As for you Spastic Burnout what busines of this is yours? If I remember right it was your kinfolk or closer Muratic who started it all and said they look like simmentals. Why don't you give us your numbers? I bet your SC is negative too.

4. TUCO I wasn't pricking him about his frame size. I posted an ad for some old time herefords. Said here's another breeder. I'm sure there are other breeders who havent' worried about improvement. Never said Campground Cattle was one to. Your putting words in my mouth. Maybe you think hes another breeder like the one I posted? but I never said it. You Ass/U/Med I was talking about hm but I wasnt.

5. R E A L S L O W on this one. I dont' have to put my numbers out for all your little friends to tell me I have good cattle. They speak for themselves. Still sorry you feel the need for my approval.

Now I don't plan on making any more posts on this subject. You boys can saddle up, posse up, cowboy up or whatever it is you do.

Kinda concerns me Bull that you are thinking about my SC, I don't swing that way try Montrose Drive in Houston, seems to be a hangout according to the news.

Campground, Doesn't this tapeworm sound somewhat like the sarcastic Texas Show Mama___that dissappeared so suddenly back in Dec.. Kind of jealous of the Real Gurus too wasn't she.

FTB sounds kind of like that rgv4 guy too. Lot of talk and no substance.

la4angus":jkc8wx6j said:
Campground, Doesn't this tapeworm sound somewhat like the sarcastic Texas Show Mama___that dissappeared so suddenly back in Dec.. Kind of jealous of the Real Gurus too wasn't she.

What is a REAL goo roo???? What some of you guys are is a REAL joke!!!!! Some of you are so caught up in your fake names and alter ego worlds that you are paranoid!!!! Think everbody hides behind fake names like some of you do!!!! The only demand for goo roos is in their own mind!!!!!!

tapeworm":22vl2fbh said:
Think everbody hides behind fake names like some of you do!!!! The only demand for goo roos is in their own mind!!!!!!
Sit down TSB and have a cold one before you have a heart attack.
You should know about the goo roos iin your own mind. What did you do with bolsen. He didn't last long did he.

la4angus":2oibmtua said:

La4 seems like you hit the nail on the head

i dont have a dog in this fight but dang its a fun one to watch . gotta go pop some corn be right back. it is kinda funny how some folks drop off like flies about the same time new ones show up and pick up the slack. they will throw a few turd grenades and fade away again then some new handle comes along. im sure having fun with it. lets remember the rules now no brass nuckles. glad i dont have t o clean up in themorning. nothing but mud blood and beer and a few que sticks with blood and hair stuck on the ends. whew. so far im betting with the smart money on this round.

tapeworm":2i6b0sa8 said:
Think everbody hides behind fake names like some of you do!!!! The only demand for goo roos is in their own mind!!!!!!

TSB or tapeworm, which is it. Are either of these your real name that your parents give you, beings you don't hide behind a fake name.
Always thought you were a little odd.
Some people will make 20 to 30 posts in a day saying nothing to make the goo roo status. Must be pretty important to them.

Going out on a limb here, but here goes:

No offence to the "gurus", but personally I wish (and I'd bet the high quantity posters aka 'gurus' do too) that 1000 posts wouldn't give a person that title. My number of posts reflects the fact that I enjoy this site, and now that the number is getting up there I dread the day when the "guru" title is placed under my name.

Why? Cause I've got so much to learn about cattle, the beef industry and life in general. And after corresponding with many of the aforementioned 'gurus', most seem to be humble, down-to-earth people that I'll take the liberty of saying would probably agree with that outlook.

The honorary title just leads to spats like this and takes away from friendly sharing of information and ideas, which I figure is what this board was initially started for...and there's nothing you can do about it, because every post you make is just another notch on the climb to Q&A Board Guru status. Whether you want it or not.

Well, that was my two cents worth. Shoot the messenger if you like.

Take care.

Hardly, La, but thanks for the compliment anyway.

More likely the most bull-headed poster living the farthest distance from town with no satelite TV.

Sure glad Macon never set the limits at 500 members though. Lots of knowledgable and interesting newer members around here.

Take care.

It was mentioned on ranchers.net to change the status thing.... we should get macon to change GURU to something relating to cattle... like bottle calf for 1 star member, weanling for 2 and 3 star, yearling 4 star, fat calf 5, guru- herd sire (no offense intended possible option for the ladies, 2 star guru- solid mouth, 3 star guru- brokenmouth, 4 star guru- last calf heifer, 5 star guru- crowbait

how about that?

I talked to Macon about it when that abomination first appeared. Wether he chose to not change it or can't I'm not sure. I would prefer just Member with no score.

dun

la4angus":2z22qgv8 said:
Campground, Doesn't this tapeworm sound somewhat like the sarcastic Texas Show Mama___

Look you old men if you want to accuse me of something, then say it directly to me. I just happen to find this today, since I usually don't even read any of the post that are about herefords. I read it though because I figured that some of the same old trouble makers were in here bickering. Sure enough they are.

I have a real life and don't sit in front of a computer 24/7/365. If I wanted to bad mouth herefords, I would do it under rgv4. I'm not scared of any of you hot air blowing folks.

Hey next time you bad mouth me, please pm me about it, because alot of you guys when I see it's your post and I don't even read them.

As far as Tx Show Mom, I don't know for sure, but....

Jan. Feb. and March are big months in Texas for showing.

Jan. is Ft. Worth
Feb. is San Antonio and San Angelo
March is Houston, in fact the open show cattle are going in today.

Since her kids show and the ranch shows then that's probably why she hasn't been on here much since December.

Seems like maybe she has a life too. You might want to try and get one, they are really nice to have.

Man oh man, I step out for a week or so and look what I missed. All kinds of fun.
I knew I knew that tone of tapeworm from somewhere...just couldn't quite place it. :roll:

Latest posts