not that it matters II

Help Support CattleToday:

skeeter swatter":2trelh4a said:
You know things are getting out of hand around here when Mod 1 even locks his own thread! :mrgreen:
Probably read his own mind and locked it before he could post it and then have to straighten himself out.

TennesseeTuxedo":3do80x69 said:
M5farm":3do80x69 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3do80x69 said:
Where was this?

Move along- nothing to see here. The thread in question was only available to the HRA members AKA the Bully Clique Club.

Dang it! Why are you always trying to keep me down?

Well go on down. About half the page of posts to the same subject matter as this thread. "not that it matters"

TexasBred":1rpezbo9 said:
skeeter swatter":1rpezbo9 said:
You know things are getting out of hand around here when Mod 1 even locks his own thread! :mrgreen:
Probably read his own mind and locked it before he could post it and then have to straighten himself out.

:lol2:

Yeah, I thought it odd that the thread was locked. I guess he didn't want to risk getting anymore compliments, either that or was afraid of getting pounced on for locking other threads. :lol2:

Mod 1 ------ you do a good job!

TexasBred":16l24ro3 said:
skeeter swatter":16l24ro3 said:
Just staying in practice.

Mod1":3fswhrd9 said:
TexasBred":3fswhrd9 said:
skeeter swatter":3fswhrd9 said:
Just staying in practice.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

padlock_zps1830a477.png

Latest posts