New farm truck

Help Support CattleToday:

The UPS guy has 532,000 miles on his 4wd Ford UPS pickup. 2012 F-350 with 6.2 gas engine. Said it was the best pickup he has ever driven. Just got a new Dodge and says he doesn't like it as much as the Ford.

After looking for weeks, and several heated conversations at car lots finally found a 2010 chevy 2500 it has 132k on it. It's the nicest truck I've ever owned just hope it will last

Ky cowboy":ng31868e said:
After looking for weeks, and several heated conversations at car lots finally found a 2010 chevy 2500 it has 132k on it. It's the nicest truck I've ever owned just hope it will last
Gas or Diesle. Either has a lot of life left. You should be happy and that's not many miles unless it came from the Delta. Mine is a 15 with 115,000, you wouldn't want one that's been where it's been.

jedstivers":26zmeihi said:
Ky cowboy":26zmeihi said:
Gas or Diesle. Either has a lot of life left. You should be happy and that's not many miles unless it came from the Delta. Mine is a 15 with 115,000, you wouldn't want one that's been where it's been.

It's a gas with the 6.0 it was a local truck the guys number was still on the back window so I called and he told me everything about it which was pretty nice. Theres a few things wrong with it,paint peeled off the good in a small place and trans line with a small leak. But nothing I cant fix, theyhadnt touched it at all it was still dirty. By far the nicest thing I've ever owned.

Ky cowboy":3qojhbmw said:
jedstivers":3qojhbmw said:
Ky cowboy":3qojhbmw said:

It's a gas with the 6.0 it was a local truck the guys number was still on the back window so I called and he told me everything about it which was pretty nice. Theres a few things wrong with it,paint peeled off the good in a small place and trans line with a small leak. But nothing I cant fix, theyhadnt touched it at all it was still dirty. By far the nicest thing I've ever owned.
It even better when you get to seem them before they are cleaned up. I'd like to have one just like it.

We had an 02 6.0L Chevy 3/4 4x4. Gutless wonder. It was a lemon from day one. Even had the extended warranty. The rear seal went out of the transmission, my dad took it to the dealer, they refused to warranty it 'cuz it has a fuel transfer tank in the back and is clearly a work truck'. It's an F'n truck, we use it like one. Anyway it always had issues. 4x4 was push button, sometimes worked sometimes not. I was stuck more in it than any other vehicle. Like I said I feel it was a lemon and not the best experience but I'd be leary of an older 6.0L.
I currently drive a 05 Cummins that I traded the 6.0L for, but when I trade again I'll go gasser for same reasons. I like the diesel power but can't justify the cost.

Latest posts