Neighbor's cattle profits

Help Support CattleToday:

I loved Yosemite Sam.
I still get tickled when I think about him when he was the Black Knight and had a fire breathing lizard.
The Arab beating the fire out of that camel is a classic as well.

Caustic Burno":29cd3jel said:
I loved Yosemite Sam.
I still get tickled when I think about him when he was the Black Knight and had a fire breathing lizard.
The Arab beating the fire out of that camel is a classic as well.

"When I say 'WHOA', I mean WHOA!"

this thread has been officially hijacked..ya bunch o illiterates...i really had no idea i was so stupid til i came here...but i guess were all in the same boat since we love old cartoons!!

woohoo.i love this place

now back to our unscheduled program

dieselbeef":2crtwp5b said:
this thread has been officially hijacked..ya bunch o illiterates...i really had no idea i was so stupid til i came here...but i guess were all in the same boat since we love old cartoons!!

woohoo.i love this place

now back to our unscheduled program

Do you mean the neighbors cattle profits?

ANAZAZI":narhnmyb said:
This is one of the hijackedest threads lately! :banana: :banana:

But you can take your boots off now. The crap was getting so deep at one point I needed to get my waders.

herofan came here seeking information. What resulted was the thread got hijacked by willful ignorance! Reminds me of a school kid that cannot learn so he has to become the class clown to be recognized.

agmantoo":1dp0rsoq said:
herofan came here seeking information. What resulted was the thread got hijacked by willful ignorance! Reminds me of a school kid that cannot learn so he has to become the class clown to be recognized.
I thought you and your laundry, went in the house already??

herofan":2a23h1qj said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2a23h1qj said:
HD, I think this thread jumped that track a while ago.

I think you're right. Let's keep it up. Anybody watched Bonanza lately? :lol: By the way, I wonder if Ben made a lot of profit with his cattle?

Agman, looks like hero had a hand in the thread drift and maybe even enjoyed it.... He got lots of different views, which I'm sure he appreciated....

Lighten up a bit! :tiphat:

TennesseeTuxedo":ueo6ebom said:
HD, I think this thread jumped that track a while ago.

It is a week later now. July 5th. Some folks apparently still aint figured that out yet. They seem mad about it too.

Turn that cow loose maw!! Hi-jacks brought in the rage from there didn't it?

dieselbeef":1ru3y43g said:
i never did play jacks with the local girls..but we ..oh never mind

I always found it best never to play with "local" girls. I always went to the next town or better yet the next county to play.

This thread will eventually die if we don't start to bickering.

Anybody wanna fight about it???

Latest posts