Neighbor's cattle profits

Help Support CattleToday:

is not gonna die...cuz theres enough illiterates on here to start moaning and crying bout something that dont matter...how bout the huge tax break were fixing to get..anyone wanna tell me how great thats gonna make my life..3600 bucks..woohoo...maybe ill buy a new car

The appraisal district went up on my property taxes AGAIN. They get you one way or another. None of it looks like a break to me. What is left over aint much either way.

I'm thinking if you lived in a cave the folks here in this county would tax it as a rock palace.

dieselbeef":2e5di4u3 said:
is not gonna die...cuz theres enough illiterates on here to start moaning and crying bout something that dont matter...how bout the huge tax break were fixing to get..anyone wanna tell me how great thats gonna make my life..3600 bucks..woohoo...maybe ill buy a new car

$3600 then you pay into Obamacare after that...

dieselbeef":1c4khh43 said:
why does 98% of america make less than 250k but the 2% that makes more than that gets to make all the rules
It's the golden rule. Those that have the gold make the rules.

dun":2zyi2onm said:
dieselbeef":2zyi2onm said:
why does 98% of america make less than 250k but the 2% that makes more than that gets to make all the rules

You beat me to it!

If your not making that kind of money, which I'm not either, then you should be thankful you now have affordable healthcare.

Prior to this, cancer bankrupt those w/o cable...er I mean those making 40 grand.

If your not in that 2% you speak of, and you come down with a chronic illness, you'll then see how you suffer as a result of not being able to AFFORD healthcare. What are you gonna do when you have 2 grand a mnth in medication bills AFTER you private policy pays out?? A guy I work w/ wife has MS. Guy makes 80 grand, fully insured, and literally goes hungry bc of the expenses associated with his wifes condition. No one should die bc they can't afford their medication and it won't be until your in a similar situation, that your awakened.

Massey135":337kcmxt said:
dun":337kcmxt said:
dieselbeef":337kcmxt said:

You beat me to it!

If your not making that kind of money, which I'm not either, then you should be thankful you now have affordable healthcare.

Prior to this, cancer bankrupt those w/o cable...er I mean those making 40 grand.

If your not in that 2% you speak of, and you come down with a chronic illness, you'll then see how you suffer as a result of not being able to AFFORD healthcare. What are you gonna do when you have 2 grand a mnth in medication bills AFTER you private policy pays out?? A guy I work w/ wife has MS. Guy makes 80 grand, fully insured, and literally goes hungry bc of the expenses associated with his wifes condition. No one should die bc they can't afford their medication and it won't be until your in a similar situation, that your awakened.
comments like this sure make you seem even more worthless,,, than i thought you could be..... your gonna fall hard

I wouldn't have a problem with it except not everyone is gonna pay in . It's just another drain on taxes . More free stuff for the lazy people that dont wanna work .

It's fact ALA. You make 40k and come down with cancer, w/o any supplemental programs, you will be financially ruined- over leveraged- done with.

Massey135":h3pn7qgn said:
It's fact ALA. You make 40k and come down with cancer, w/o any supplemental programs, you will be financially ruined- over leveraged- done with.

So you want the goverment to steal my money to take care of your lack of insurance.
the problem with country is that people that dont pay taxes get to vote.

ALACOWMAN":16ov8jc9 said:
the people that make 40k or less """like me''' with or without cable... are the backbone of this country and what keeps it afloat...

Exactly. Henry Ford figured out that if such common people could afford automobiles, the enconomy would blossom. Gas stations and burger stands followed. Look at what that has grown into with all the Mickey D's, BK's and others out there.

Jobs jobs jobs. Mechanics, proprietors, delivery of products, insurance agencies, auto-body repair and yes the burger flippers too. All possible because someone made things work for the common man.

watch as fuel prices move up, the little man quits spending. cant spend the extra because it all goes to buying gas to work...i say to he#@ with cable tv.. im spending that money for 4.00 diesel :cowboy:

salebarn junkie":2oxt6sle said:
Massey135":2oxt6sle said:

So you want the goverment to steal my money to take care of your lack of insurance.
the problem with country is that people that dont pay taxes get to vote.
I'm talking about WITH insurance. 40k with the best private policy available you still won't be able to afford the treatment you need. Did you not see my example above, coworker makes over twice that, fully insured with united healthcare, and has over 2k/month in Additional medical expenses. Your telling me, in the greatest country in the world, a college educated man that provides for his family, has insurance, lives a responsible life- that because he doesn't make cpl hundred grand a year- he should have to decide between food and medication for his wife?? Get outta here- I'm not talking about low lifes here - these are responsible, moderately financially successful people, that STILL CAN'T AFFORD THE RECOMMENDED TREATMENT.

The wealthiest 1% of US citizens pay 60% of the nations taxes, are you paying your fair share?

Latest posts