Neighbor's cattle profits

Help Support CattleToday:

herofan":1g76k57x said:
Did i miss an inside joke or something. Bring up a debate about cattle profits and we seem to manage, but jokingly change to tv shows and suddenly things get heated! :shock:

The first few penguins that jump are relatively safe. But they attract the predators and all that multitude of penguins that follow.................

backhoeboogie":38qxaum5 said:
herofan":38qxaum5 said:
Did i miss an inside joke or something. Bring up a debate about cattle profits and we seem to manage, but jokingly change to tv shows and suddenly things get heated! :shock:

The first few penguins that jump are relatively safe. But they attract the predators and all that multitude of penguins that follow.................

Yep, I try to never be the last one in.

agmantoo":2qfidh1t said:
dieselbeef

Are you aware that you do come across with a high level of cynicism that probably discounts what you have to say? Your attitude of unsubstantiated negativity reflecting general distrust of the integrity or acknowledged motives of others is offensive? Even if this is the internet why say anything when all you have to say to refute what you disagree with is "BS"
:lol2:

dieselbeef":1grdg3fa said:
cuz its the internet man...lol

Don't let it bother you DB. I know a lot of folks with an unlimited vocabulary that can't make a $$$ and make dam little ¢¢¢.

TexasBred":1ilgjzcn said:
dieselbeef":1ilgjzcn said:
cuz its the internet man...lol

Don't let it bother you DB. I know a lot of folks with an unlimited vocabulary that can't make a $$$ and make dam little ¢¢¢.

he// i dont care...rolls off like water off a duck..i love it....

that guys my hero! just wished he lived closer he could be my mentor... :bang: :nod: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

back to the tv shows eh! me tv is a good staion for free..all the good old stuff..funny some of the things i watched with my folks and didnt care for much...are some of the same stuff i watch now..huh?!? how bout that

ps..was i literate enough kids

I still enjoy Bonanza, Little House on the Prairie, I Love Lucy, all the oldies on the Western Channel and a lot more. Beats the he11 out of the modern day crap.

Heck. I've been buying all the old cartoons on CD. Woody Woodpecker, Yogi, Sylvester and Tweety, Mickey Mouse, Mighty Mouse, Roadrunner, Pop Eye - whatever they got. You know, the violent cartoons that corrupted our pea size brains. Me and the grandkiddoes have been laughing and laughing. I thought I had seen 'em all. Not most of these.

backhoeboogie":10jo057x said:
Heck. I've been buying all the old cartoons on CD. Woody Woodpecker, Yogi, Sylvester and Tweety, Mickey Mouse, Mighty Mouse, Roadrunner, Pop Eye - whatever they got. You know, the violent cartoons that corrupted our pea size brains. Me and the grandkiddoes have been laughing and laughing. I thought I had seen 'em all. Not most of these.

It's amazing how violent Tom & Jerry is when you're watching it as a parent. As a kid and actually now too I laugh my a$$ off. My 3 and 5 year old are on a Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes kick, it's great!

J&D Cattle":3nzbcjx8 said:
backhoeboogie":3nzbcjx8 said:

It's amazing how violent Tom & Jerry is when you're watching it as a parent. As a kid and actually now too I laugh my a$$ off. My 3 and 5 year old are on a Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes kick, it's great!
I always prefered George of Jungle, Tom Slick and Super Chicken.

J&D Cattle":34y38jc7 said:
backhoeboogie":34y38jc7 said:

Don't forget Foghorn Leghorn and his hens.

TexasBred":2vnnxtjs said:

To come full circle the way he talks he might too be considered illiterate. To quote Foghorn, "That's a joke, I say that's a joke son".

J&D Cattle":1v3bqxke said:
TexasBred":1v3bqxke said:

To come full circle the way he talks he might too be considered illiterate. To quote Foghorn, "That's a joke, I say that's a joke son".
:lol: :lol: Yessir :lol: :lol:

You know...one of the most stupid, idiotic, sounding and looking people I've ever seen or heard talk was also probably the richest man in Texas at the time....Ross Perot.

TexasBred":3e7l38gn said:
J&D Cattle":3e7l38gn said:
TexasBred":3e7l38gn said:

:lol: :lol: Yessir :lol: :lol:

You know...one of the most stupid, idiotic, sounding and looking people I've ever seen or heard talk was also probably the richest man in Texas at the time....Ross Perot.

Didn't know much about him personally but when he said, "Spare no expense" when it came to saving the Treaty Oak from poisoining, he had good in him. Its one of those things I won't forget.

backhoeboogie":2nxl7n7f said:

hah..wifes been doin this too! popeye and mickey mouse in black and white..on video even

dieselbeef":1hcq6vyv said:
backhoeboogie":1hcq6vyv said:

hah..wifes been doin this too! popeye and mickey mouse in black and white..on video even

You're gonna corrupt that boy same as I am corrupting my grandsons. That is exactly why I have loose screws. My Dad spanked me growing up. He spanked me a lot it seems. Every time I did something wrong or didn't mind, he'd get out that belt and I'd go into the panic mode. "Time out" was something called by a coach on the football field or basketball court. Dad didn't coach and I never heard "time out" come out of his mouth. It was always my bottom getting busted and that's something you did not want.

I also watched Elmer Fudd. Oh the violence! He was always packing a fire arm. Its no wonder my generation is all whacked out!

road runner was the best tho! that was always my favorite...poor wile e..never got to eat

im sure were both upstanding citizens sir...least as i recall...due mostly to our upbringings...

moms big on time out right now...im with the threat of a whippin..aint had to give but a few. my sond only 5 so im sure he'll be getting his share..

beep beep....plugga plugga....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmm!

gary

Latest posts