Neighbor's cattle profits

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":1olyo8nd said:
HD, I think this thread jumped that track a while ago.

I think you're right. Let's keep it up. Anybody watched Bonanza lately? :lol: By the way, I wonder if Ben made a lot of profit with his cattle?

herofan":3rhizyzp said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3rhizyzp said:

I think you're right. Let's keep it up. Anybody watched Bonanza lately? :lol: By the way, I wonder if Ben made a lot of profit with his cattle?

No, he made all his money from timber. He said one episode that cattle were just a hobby....plus I am guessing it made feeding Hoss a little easier.

herofan":q2gq1j2o said:
TennesseeTuxedo":q2gq1j2o said:

Ben had a silver mine to fund his.... :lol:

i only git my tv from the airwaves...we dont have any cable and fergit the prices of sattelite..

antenna baby!!

hec ramsey??

Well, ala, looks like you've got yourself a nice following of illiterate roll players.

Only on a cattle forum would people attempt to gain credibility by intentionally using improper grammar and misspelling words. Sad. No wonder some folks can't afford cable tv.

Massey135":nifzvr1p said:
Well, ala, looks like you've got yourself a nice following of illiterate roll players.

Only on a cattle forum would people attempt to gain credibility by intentionally using improper grammar and misspelling words. Sad. No wonder some folks can't afford cable tv.

Get back in time out brat. :kid:

dieselbeef":2v1bxle5 said:
we cant all be as cool as you your highness..tellme sir...whats it like to be looked upon be nice....ya jackass
Saddest part is that you feel having an education and having cattle sense are some how antagonistic; so much so, that you intentionally come across as illiterate.

spoken like a true douchebag..its the internet..how bout a nice plate of ****

a holes like you are the reason i quit coming here for awhile...guess ill go back where i came from...

dieselbeef

Are you aware that you do come across with a high level of cynicism that probably discounts what you have to say? Your attitude of unsubstantiated negativity reflecting general distrust of the integrity or acknowledged motives of others is offensive? Even if this is the internet why say anything when all you have to say to refute what you disagree with is "BS"

Massey135":3rz79rtm said:
well lifes short , assholes like you make it miserable... now run along and read ,and return with some more of your misinterpreted bs,also include pictures of better cattle than the ones you post,, cause if you cant do any better than that,, you sure as he11 dont need to teach

Did i miss an inside joke or something. Bring up a debate about cattle profits and we seem to manage, but jokingly change to tv shows and suddenly things get heated! :shock:

Latest posts