Neighbors bull is dead he's saying it my bull that done it.

Help Support CattleToday:

Joepriest":39e0ngnw said:
Ok latest update. The guy with the dead bull is under the impression that his bull had the bloat for a couple days already. He just got his head downhill and couldn't get back up. I've sold the bull to a guy in the south part of the state he says he can handle him. Thanks for all the replies even the ones that was jumping the gun and trying to get me to spit out cash on a bull that died on his own.
You asked for a dam opinion and supplied a limited amount of information that said nothing about bloat. Your last sentence attacking those that gave an honest one was uncalled for. You're an idiot.

Isomade":vhepv5rf said:
Joepriest":vhepv5rf said:
Ok latest update. The guy with the dead bull is under the impression that his bull had the bloat for a couple days already. He just got his head downhill and couldn't get back up. I've sold the bull to a guy in the south part of the state he says he can handle him. Thanks for all the replies even the ones that was jumping the gun and trying to get me to spit out cash on a bull that died on his own.
You asked for a dam opinion and supplied a limited amount of information that said nothing about bloat. Your last sentence attacking those that gave an honest one was uncalled for. You're an idiot.

The neighbour is evidently a nice guy who believes coincidences do happen.

Caustic Burno":1bzl68hl said:
Brute 23":1bzl68hl said:
No. With the exception of it being aggressive and you having to defend yourself.

In Texas Brute is dead right that will get you a ride to the county jail every time.
You can't even do anything with it other than pen it. The Sheriff is the only one that
has any legal authority over an estray.

Wow.

You can shoot a bear, cougar, wolf in defense of your property, but you cant shoot a bull? In Texas cant you shoot a home-invader, castle defense law or something?

Caustic Burno":43nwbl2s said:
It is a legal defense in Texas that someone needed killin.
That is a legal defense anywhere, CB. As long as a defense is admissible (and there is no reason the defense would not present evidence that a person needed killin'), it is a legal defense. Maybe in Texas you are saying it is codified in the laws of defense or some sort of thing!

I am glad it all worked out for the best. But I have a question for you Texan's, how many times would you let someone's bull tear your fence down, beat your bull up and breed your cows?? Seems to me something would get done pretty fast, I have never seen a dog on my place that wasn't chasing my cows. Can't believe someone would let someone elses bull tear their stuff up more than a time or 2, and 3 strikes your out.

highgrit":26hi7adi said:
I am glad it all worked out for the best. But I have a question for you Texan's, how many times would you let someone's bull tear your fence down, beat your bull up and breed your cows?? Seems to me something would get done pretty fast, I have never seen a dog on my place that wasn't chasing my cows. Can't believe someone would let someone elses bull tear their stuff up more than a time or 2, and 3 strikes your out.

Call the sheriff and he will send the stockman out and impound the animal for damages.
The law is spelled out who can do what.
http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/D ... AG.142.htm

Kingfisher":2863tosc said:
Joepriest":2863tosc said:
I doubt you sold a Dead Bull to a guy in South Texas.........what are you really trying to tell all of us? We aint jumping a gun that you did not pull the trigger on fellow....l

First off hingfisher I'm not in tx and second I sold my bull that was getting out. And yes those of you that was calling for me to " pay the man " jumped the gun !! Need to get all the info and read the entire post before you start talking crap !!

Isomade":3k0uct37 said:
Joepriest":3k0uct37 said:
Didn't know that the owner knew his bull had bloat for two day either. Bring your happy ass up here and call me a idiot !! I'll send you back with your tail tucked. I didn't come on this board to have petty little arguments with people.

Joepriest":1dcce42o said:
Isomade":1dcce42o said:
Joepriest":1dcce42o said:
Didn't know that the owner knew his bull had bloat for two day either. Bring your happy ass up here and call me a idiot !! I'll send you back with your tail tucked. I didn't come on this board to have petty little arguments with people.

Joe, you're an idiot!

I agree with everything Iso said, it's just simply the life of internet forums. But the bottom line YOUR bull tore up a fence, got in with the neighbors cows and bull, neighbors bull ends up dead on his property. You bet your azz if I was your neighbor I would be after you to make it right. I would start out trying to do this neighborly, but that only how I would start.

Sounds like your property line fence should consist of two fence lines six feet apart.

I think that was LIz said "pay the man". Joepriest, you're new and didn't know this but whatever Liz says is wrong. The only time Liz was ever right was when he said bale wrap will get caught on shirtsleeve buttons.

Joepriest":17lu0qyj said:
Allan same goes for you !! Y'all need an address ??

You got to love the Internet Jooe, you post a subject on a forum with some of the details involved, disagree with other opinions, throw thoses opinions back in the face of the ones that gave them, get called an idiot so you challenge them to come to your place to get an azz kickin ...... All in cyber space. :roll:

Let's say I want your address Jooe, all I have to drive a hour and a half to the airport, my time and $50 in fuel. Buy a plane ticket, round trip, $600. Rent a car for two day, $80. Motel room for the night, $80. Drive to your place, gas .... Let's say $40. Get out and we throw down. Fly home another hour and a half drive......... So I spend $850 to take up your challenge? Just send me a money order for $850 and we'll get this done, I'll PM you my mailing address.

Ya, challenging someone to a fight on the Internet is a bold, ballsy move Jooe.

Again, your bull, your responsibility.

bird dog":2afns7pd said:
You guys are starting to show worse behavior than the two bulls. Maybe ya'll need to be shipped?

Like my Grandpa used to tell us TIME FOR THE BURDIZZO TO GO TO WORK! :lol2:

:lol: you know me well enough Vic, sometimes it's impossible for me to let a nice softball pass by without taking a swing, it's just too much fun.

Alan":1yah2w9z said:
:lol: you know me well enough Vic, sometimes it's impossible for me to let a nice softball pass by without taking a swing, it's just too much fun.

My money is on you Alan. I thought your reply was very reasonable.

Joepriest":og5hgiq6 said:
Isomade":og5hgiq6 said:
Joepriest":og5hgiq6 said:
Nope, I've retired from fighting, and learned to controll myself after too many hospital bills. I certainly ain't no intronet badazz. I just call it as I see it. You, yourself weren't certain wether you should pay for the bull or you wouldn't have asked. Then you got all riled up when you felt the release of your conscience and wanted to attack someone. I am glad for you that your neighbor is more level headed than you are.

Latest posts