Neighbors bull is dead he's saying it my bull that done it.

Help Support CattleToday:

Did anyone of you talk to Joe? I did.[/quote]

Of course you did. Misery still loves Company!

I luv herfrds":3hb7bfwd said:
Alan I was looking at all the people jumping on the "pay for the bull" band wagon. So my.jumping into my training what was COD? What did the pm say? Oh that is right. No pm was done so no COD was found other then a another bull was in the pasture earlier.
We all lose our temper at some point but the attacks, yes these were attacks, I have had them myself, a person gets sick of them and loses their temper and I am not exception.
Joe was no exception, but he came on and asked for our opinions which jumped immediately into it being his fault.
Sorry if you do not like my opinion, but then again I am not sorry. :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

COD based on description given: the bull got cast and died of bloat (as a result of being cast).
PM in that instance will only tell you that the bull is dead. Unless there are other injuries caused by fighting, nothing conclusive can be obtained from getting a vet out. Even if there were injuries, they wouldn't prove that one bull caused the other to become cast.

The story of the bull having had bloat for the last two days raises more questions than it answers... ie; it doesn't make sense.
My conclusion is that Joe has a decent old chap for a neighbour and should build better fence.
The rest of the thread comes down to too many of us stuck inside by bad weather.

3waycross":1vuyjcya said:

I tried to call him and see if he wanted to go to a sale today but he didn't answer. I've left Joe 3 messages and he hasn't called me back. It's very strange,,,I thought we were going to be friends. I'm going to Montana fishing this summer and was gonna stay at ILHs new house for a few days. Maybe he will want to go.... :D

I :heart: Joe

Isomade":6464fwvu said:
3waycross":6464fwvu said:

I tried to call him and see if he wanted to go to a sale today but he didn't answer. I've left Joe 3 messages and he hasn't called me back. It's very strange,,,I thought we were going to be friends. I'm going to Montana fishing this summer and was gonna stay at ILHs new house for a few days. Maybe he will want to go.... :D

Come on now Isom. You know you don't fish.

3waycross":167cz3ih said:
Isomade":167cz3ih said:
3waycross":167cz3ih said:

Come on now Isom. You know you don't fish.
Oops, almost forgot...ILH is he second week of June still good for me to stay? And can Joe, Alan, and 3Way stay too? Looking forward to it.... :D

Isomade":337hajzg said:
Oops, almost forgot...ILH is he second week of June still good for me to stay? And can Joe, Alan, and 3Way stay too? Looking forward to it.... :D

Better check with BigBull...he's watched every nail go into that place. may have a stake in it. :cowboy:

Hook":3mevjwxu said:
Good to see high school pecking order is still alive and well
Damm-it Hook, I forgot about you, did you want to go fishing too? I'm taking the Bug...you'll have to sit on 3ways lap. He won't mind. Let me know so I can clear it with ILH. I'm sure she will be calling me later tonight with the details....

Isomade":jyhv2jct said:
Hook":jyhv2jct said:
Damm-it Hook, I forgot about you, did you want to go fishing too? I'm taking the Bug...you'll have to sit on 3ways lap. He won't mind. Let me know so I can clear it with ILH. I'm sure she will be calling me later tonight with the details....
If you want to fish, you're going to have to come down here. Ill pm you my address. If you're man enough

Hook":2ewqrfzr said:
Isomade":2ewqrfzr said:
Hook":2ewqrfzr said:
If you want to fish, you're going to have to come down here. Ill pm you my address. If you're man enough
I'll be in you're state again the first week of June.

Hook":v9xf4m9a said:
Let me know if you have a free day
I'm staying down the road from Destin. Starts wih a P? I can't remember the name. I'll just be hanging on the beach.

Isomade":1kv5383g said:
Hook":1kv5383g said:
I'm staying down the road from Destin. Starts wih a P? I can't remember the name. I'll just be hanging on the beach.
Panama city is the closest to destin. I would offer to drive over and buy you a beverage. But your reputation scares me.

M5farm":jz67sxmf said:
Isomade":jz67sxmf said:
Hook":jz67sxmf said:
Panama city is the closest to destin. I would offer to drive over and buy you a beverage. But your reputation scares me.
I accept. I'll be on he south side of the peninsula at the nude beach. Say 1:00? :lol:

Latest posts