NAILE anyone going

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
I know it is still 3 weeks away but is anyone going to the North American International Livestock Expo in Louisville KY. I do plan on going.

Need to visit some relatives in Pittsburg. That might be a good place to stop and spend a day if I can get caught up in time. Always liked that show. Attended and showed there many times in its early years (70's & early 80's). Haven't been in many years. Don't know if they still do it this way, but they used to have all beef cattle there at one time. Great place to see large numbers of the best individuals that all the breeds had to offer in one place.

Most but not all breeds are there at one time. There is not room anymore for all of them at once even thought the place has almost doubled in size since you showed there. If you make it PM me. Usually at least a couple more members are there.

This will be the first year since 2001 that there won't be any Michigan Pieds there, but I am going to try to get down to spectate for a couple days. Not sure what it will be like to be there without cows!

CKC1586":20neydmw said:
This will be the first year since 2001 that there won't be any Michigan Pieds there, but I am going to try to get down to spectate for a couple days. Not sure what it will be like to be there without cows!
Asit gets closer pm me the dates you might be there. We missed each other the last time but maybe this one will be better.

Latest posts