My daughter died last night

Help Support CattleToday:

Peg my youngest daughter is back in jail. 3rd time this year. She's got 3 charges now carrying 5 to 99, 5 to 99, and 10 to 99. I'm going thru divorce after 32 years and raising her two sons. So. I have been in a pity party feeling sorry for myself and asking my self why? A mild case of scoliosis has been nagging at me lately.

I also ask myself how could it be worse. Then I read about your situations and realize I am blessed.
Don't know how you manage, after all you have been thru.

God bless you Peg. Please keep sharing with us all from time to time.

I can't imagine anything worse than the loss of a child. My prayers for you and yours are already sent. I'm so sorry.

peg4x4":27wfhekb said:
Thank you all
She wanted,instead of flowers,for anyone to make a small donation to animal rescue (NOT PETA)She loved her cats,'specilly one she'd had for 20 years. He went on ahead last year to wait for her.

I am so sorry Peg ! I would love to send a donation in her memory ,can you please PM me some details ,name and address etc.

May God bless you and give you all strength during this very difficult time . :heart:

Peg, we have a non-profit group here, Kittitas Friends of Animals, that works mostly with cats. And they promote an inexpensive program for spaying/neutering/vaccinating farm cats that would otherwise just multi and re-multiply. It's a great organization with lots of volunteer help but always in need of funding. I would be pleased to make a donation to that organization in your daughter's name, or another pet group if you prefer, or a cancer organization. LMK via PM, and what information I can share to go along with the donation. Hugs to you, Peg! You are a strong woman. :heart:

I have read this thread many many times, but could not find the words. Your strength overwhelms me. Your daughter must have been a very special, very strong person as well. Many things are known only to the master, and they are not always for us to understand. May he strengthen you in this time of need. I have prayed for you many times after reading this thread, and will continue. I pray that in time your pain will be replaced with happy memories, and peace of mind for things to come.

Bigfoot":3qople8r said:
I have read this thread many many times, but could not find the words. Your strength overwhelms me. Your daughter must have been a very special, very strong person as well. Many things are known only to the master, and they are not always for us to understand. May he strengthen you in this time of need. I have prayed for you many times after reading this thread, and will continue. I pray that in time your pain will be replaced with happy memories, and peace of mind for things to come.
Thank you, Bigfoot -- you've well said what many of us couldn't quite put together in words for Peg, her girl child, and the family. Thank you for your prayers, and bless you, too.

Thank you all for the kind words and prayers.
We knew this was coming,none of us wanted to admit that it was.
Plz,go to the free click sites,give a donation to your local shelter,pet your cat and listen to it purr or tell your pup what a good dog he/she is..
Hug your kids tight.
Forgot to say her name was Cathryn McDonnall.

peg4x4":2sxymbui said:
a donation to your local shelter,pet your cat and listen to it purr or tell your pup what a good dog he/she is..

her name was Cathryn McDonnall.

Consider it done, in memory of Cathryn.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":kv0vgdrd said:
peg4x4":kv0vgdrd said:
a donation to your local shelter,pet your cat and listen to it purr or tell your pup what a good dog he/she is..

her name was Cathryn McDonnall.

Consider it done, in memory of Cathryn.

Katherine
Here, too, Peg -- Per your PM to me. Cathryn will help cats that need help. :heart:

It just keeps on coming.
Had to call EMS this morning - Turns out I was trying to pass a kidney stone :shock: never had one before,don't want another. Dr said I have 2 of them,about 7 centemeters... About 7 centemeters too big,I say..

: ( I have kidney stones too. The pain is worse than childbirth. Drink lots and lots of water. I hope that they gave you something for the pain.

Oh no. I'm sorry to hear this. I've never had them, but I have been around 2 people who had them and 1 fellow was turning green before my very eyes. The other fellow couldn't stand. It certainly looks painful.

Is there anyway they can "blast" it to pieces usuing Ultrasound and thus make passing easier?

Katherine

I guess if it gets stuck they might blast.. :shock:
So far all is good and I don't hurt anywhere... Well,no more than usual.

My prayers & hugs go out to you. Having just lost my husband of 43 years, I think I can say I know what you are going through. The emptiness each day is almost unbearable.
Don't "think" - just "do".

Funeral was today.
She was buried with a scarf I had crocheted for her ,so she won't be cold

Aww Peg, it was a tough day for you. Your "little angel" when she was a little girl is now truly an angel. May she watch over you. Wishing you comfort and peace.

Latest posts