My daughter died last night

Help Support CattleToday:

peg so sorry to hear the news.your daughter fought a brave battle for as long as she could.

Yes she did.
She didn't want to go,but she was ready.
We weren't.

Peg emailed me a pic of her daughter on her wedding day -- beautiful woman! With a very supportive hubby right to the end. Even though you KNOW the end is coming, it's still hard, sad, rough. Sounds like Peg has very good support, though.

Peg I am so sorry to hear this. I have two daughters myself and cannot imagine what it would be like to lose one of them. It just doesn't seem natural for a parent to out live a child. My prayers go up for you that the peace of God will be with you.

He will swallow up death in victory: and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces. Isaiah 25:8

Kathie in Thorp":26v3pdcw said:
Peg emailed me a pic of her daughter on her wedding day -- beautiful woman! With a very supportive hubby right to the end. Even though you KNOW the end is coming, it's still hard, sad, rough. Sounds like Peg has very good support, though.
Could you post that photo? I'd like everyone to see how happy they were.

I would love to see the picture too !

The veterinary University emailed me today that they received the donation Peggy . It will be going into the Companion Animal Fund for research . Hopefully they can find a cure for cancer in our beloved 4 legged babies and until them help us avoid things in their lives that are causing this overwhelming epidemic .
We also adopted a blk kitten that was dumped at our place a little while ago. I wanted to rehome him, but he is so sweet and gets along well with the other shop cats and all of my dogs that I have decided to keep him and get him neutered next week . A calico kitten was dumped here yesterday and I am in the process of finding her a new forever home and have even offered to pay half the spay fees and my vet will comp the other half as well as first vaccs at cost ,to whomever adopts her . :)

I hope your days are starting to be filled with happy memories of your beautiful daughter and not with loss and sadness . Prayers and hugs to you and your family . :heart:

hillsdown":zw4t7a9h said:
I would love to see the picture too !

The veterinary University emailed me today that they received the donation Peggy . It will be going into the Companion Animal Fund for research . Hopefully they can find a cure for cancer in our beloved 4 legged babies and until them help us avoid things in their lives that are causing this overwhelming epidemic .
We also adopted a blk kitten that was dumped at our place a little while ago. I wanted to rehome him, but he is so sweet and gets along well with the other shop cats and all of my dogs that I have decided to keep him and get him neutered next week . A calico kitten was dumped here yesterday and I am in the process of finding her a new forever home and have even offered to pay half the spay fees and my vet will comp the other half as well as first vaccs at cost ,to whomever adopts her . :)

I hope your days are starting to be filled with happy memories of your beautiful daughter and not with loss and sadness . Prayers and hugs to you and your family . :heart:

HD, PM me w/ your email address and I'll pass that picture to you. Peg wasn't even sure she grabbed the right one; she's about as techie as me with pics I think. :) Then, maybe she'd like that photo posted ???

peg4x4":1x5kjasq said:
Kathie in Thorp":1x5kjasq said:

263580_482729301767729_65843186_n_zps94293682.jpg

hillsdown":2gpvfi4n said:
peg4x4":2gpvfi4n said:
Kathie in Thorp":2gpvfi4n said:

263580_482729301767729_65843186_n_zps94293682.jpg
Thank you so much

Latest posts