My daughter died last night

Help Support CattleToday:

Peg, I am so very sorry. I just can't imagine going through the pain of losing a child. I cant help but notice that you just lost your daughter and are already thinking about your Son-in-law. That speaks volumes about you. I will pray for you and your family Peg.

May good memories of her be the light in times of darkness.... My deepest sympathies to you Peg, and all of your family.

Very sorry for your loss Peg. Take comfort knowing she suffers no more and will live on forever in the hearts of those knew her. Best wishes to you and your family.

Peg, so sorry to hear about your daughter. I will add her to our prayers for the departed at Mass today, and pray for the Lord to give you and your family peace.

Oh Peg, I'm so sorry to hear this. :( She fought the good fight, long and hard.
You, your family and your daughter's family will be in my thoughts and prayers. May God give you all strength during this difficult time.

Katherine

We've got the details ironed out - my son was the "boots on the ground" as Son in law is in Corpus and she will be buried in McDade,beside her GrandMa&GrandPa. This was the last thing he could do for her,let her be beside them.. I gave her my plot. Anyways,burial will be Monday at 2:00. Graveside services.. I will get to go,son is renting a car and I can use my walker for that short time.

Isomade":2r784ivf said:
Peg, I am so very sorry. I just can't imagine going through the pain of losing a child. I cant help but notice that you just lost your daughter and are already thinking about your Son-in-law. That speaks volumes about you. I will pray for you and your family Peg.

dittos to what Isomade said....

you have my heartfelt condolences for your loss, and my wishes for the strength and healing for all of you to carry on.....

Sorry for your loss Peg. I would have responded sooner but i have been out of town. Based on what you have told us she sure has to be in a better place.

Isomade":3b3pcdij said:

Peg, as a father of four grown sons, the thought of losing one is something I try to push from my mind as fast as I can. You have amazing strength, I couldn't say it any better than Iso did, so I'll echo his words. You're in my prayers.

Alan

Thank you for all the kind thoughts and prayers.. :heart: